SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Bikes - Talk & Issues Newsworthy and topical general biking and bike related issues. No crapola!
Need Help: Try Searching before posting

Old 01-09-10, 09:59 PM   #1
Jackie_Black

Default Might be selling me bike

So,

Whats the difference between the 990 superduke and 990 supermoto. Basically me lass has decided that she no longer wants to tour so I don't need anything that can go for a million miles in one day with 2 people on it and I can get something more impractical..

FOund good deals on both the above bikes and like the upright riding position of my current shed, the ktm's are very similar but faster!!
Old 01-09-10, 10:05 PM   #2
Mr Speirs
Mega Poster

Default Re: Might be selling me bike

Im tempted by the good deals you can get on old model unreg'd 990 Superdukes a lot of the dealers have in at the minute.
£7500 for a brand new Superduke is awesome!!
If only I was already married I'd be in the dealer handing over some money!!

Not sure about differences aside from the obvious i.e. styles, length of suspension travel etc. TLW knows a lot about KTM's and Rictus has a superduke.
Smokey Black Burnty 02 - Racetech Smoulderlators + .90kg BBQ Springs, zx10r shockingly toasted, Conti Road Attacks heat up very nicely, R&G Crash Bungs but what f**king use are they, No Colour Matched Hugger, Flame Extenda, Beowulf Titainium Oval Flame Thrower.
Mr Speirs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-10, 10:11 PM   #3
Jackie_Black

Default Re: Might be selling me bike

I really like the KTM's and also love GSXR 750's, just found a black k7 one for 6k with 1100 miles on it. So many decisions, best go to the bike shop tomorrow!!