SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

For Sale - SV's and SV related items For SV's and SV spare parts only. 650 or 1000 No other items Unsanctioned trade ads will be deleted as will spam and chat.

Old 22-05-11, 09:32 AM   #1
Kat1986

Default Curvy stuff for sale- renntec luggage rack, pillion seat, right hand mirror.

Hi, I'm selling some stuff from my 2002 SV. I have:

Renntec Luggage Rack, £35, £5 postage.

Pillion Seat, £25, £5 postage

Original right hand mirror, £12.50, £2.50 postage.

All of the items are used and have a few scuffs but are otherwise in good working order.
Old 22-05-11, 08:05 PM   #2
NedSVS

Default Re: Curvy stuff for sale- renntec luggage rack, pillion seat, right hand mirror.

Hi Kat, can I purchase that mirror off you? Please PM me an address and I will send a cheque of to you straight away. Thanks.
NedSVS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-11, 09:40 PM   #3
jambo
Mega Poster

Default Re: Curvy stuff for sale- renntec luggage rack, pillion seat, right hand mirror.

I'll take the rentec rack if you don't mind!

Let me know what's convienient and I'll get the money to you

Jambo
Old 23-05-11, 08:29 AM   #4
Kat1986

Hi, unfortunately the rack has already sold on Ebay- sorry! Mirror now sold too, only the pillion seat left.
Old 29-05-11, 11:16 PM   #5
Juju

I think I've just bought the seat on ebay from you.

Might be able to collect bank hol monday if that suits you? Or post is ok, I got clingfilm over the gaping hole at the moment, but the forecasts damp!
Old 29-05-11, 11:35 PM   #6
Kat1986

Hey, seat sold on eBay on Wednesday, if that was you then I've already posted it, sent it first class on Thursday so it should be there or on it's way if it is the same one?
Old 29-05-11, 11:59 PM   #7
Juju

Lol, it can't be yours then, so ignore me.. the seller of the one I just bought was Katstar2100, and I just put 2 and 2 together with user Id here...

Sorry to disturb you there with the idle ramblings of a tired old man!
Old 30-05-11, 12:09 AM   #8
Kat1986

No problem
If it had been the same one I'd have been delighted for you to pick it up in person because I'm lazy and going to the post office seems like a massive chore...