SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Bikes - Talk & Issues Newsworthy and topical general biking and bike related issues. No crapola!
Need Help: Try Searching before posting

Old 11-09-12, 05:35 PM   #1
punkyp

Default Keis Heated Clothing Deal

I have just ordered the waist coat.

http://www.keisapparel.co.uk/

MCN50 to get it for £50

and MCN25 for the insoles.
Old 13-09-12, 04:27 PM   #2
punkyp

Default Re: Heated Clothing Deal

It came today. My god it gets warm, I know it isn't sub zero yet but going to need to order the controller.
Can just squeeze it under my leathers, but I'll be swapping to textiles when it drops more.
Old 13-09-12, 04:33 PM   #3
shonadoll

That's a good deal indeed.
Old 13-09-12, 04:53 PM   #4
monkey

Can I ask punkyp how the sizing comes up? What size are you, what size did you order and is it a good fit?
Old 13-09-12, 04:59 PM   #5
punkyp

I went for small, I usually buy medium. Im sort of slim-ish with a developing gut. I just wrapped a tape measure round my chest across the nipples and added 2 inch (like all men do ).
Fit is not too tight or too loose. Just ordered the insoles and controller now, it has a little connector in the body warmer to connect the insoles.

Really easy to wire up too. took 10 min.

used the size guide from the website.

INCHES 38 40 42 44 46 48 50
KEIS SIZE XXS XS S M L XL XXL
Old 13-09-12, 05:26 PM   #6
MartinT

Bit late for punkyp but anyone else buying the controller might want to try contacting the surviving Hein Gericke shops as I bought one in the admin. sale for just £5.00.
Old 14-09-12, 09:59 AM   #7
punkyp

Just had a call from them, they have run out of the old versions that was on offer and are sending the new version at no extra cost. So it is possible that you might get the very latest at these prices.
Old 14-09-12, 04:42 PM   #8
Davies

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkey View Post
Can I ask punkyp how the sizing comes up? What size are you, what size did you order and is it a good fit?
Darren, I've got a spare waistcoat that I've been meaning to sell for ages after I got the full-on jacket. You'll have to buy a battery connector and controller but it's yours for not a lot if you want it.
Old 14-09-12, 05:40 PM   #9
punkyp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davies View Post
Darren, I've got a spare waistcoat that I've been meaning to sell for ages after I got the full-on jacket. You'll have to buy a battery connector and controller but it's yours for not a lot if you want it.
I should have a spare battery connector when my insoles come. Yours for the price of postage or collect from Barnsley.