SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Idle Banter For non SV and non bike related chat (and the odd bit of humour - but if any post isn't suitable it'll get deleted real quick).
There's also a "U" rating so please respect this. Newbies can also say "hello" here too.

Old 31-07-13, 02:38 PM   #1
Littlepeahead
Mega Poster

Default Ticket offer for London food festival

I have been offered a two for one deal for friends and colleagues on tickets for the FEAST food festival which takes place in Battersea Park from 16th – 18th August. I know it isn't bike related but it has come to my attention that a lot of you like your food!

http://foodiesfestival.com/event/feast-battersea-park/

To claim this offer quote "FEAST241" at www.foodiesfestival.com. Offer ends 15/8/13.

"FEAST, hailed as London's biggest picnic, is an exciting new food event at London's Battersea Park featuring a huge selection of edible treats as well as a chef demonstration theatre, a children's cookery theatre, and master classes on sushi, truffles and cocktails. Visitors can choose from every conceivable type of food from the pop-up restaurants, street food vendors, artisan producers, the farmers’ market and vintage tea room then sit down to eat in the magnificent FEAST tent at the heart of the festival. There are also seaside food stalls at the Foodies by the Sea area, British ciders and ales in The Orchard, a unique selection of wines and champagnes in The Vineyard, as well as a dedicated BBQ Arena."

Look out for Jun Tanaka's Street Kitchen, the Boqueria pop-up or Custom Creams liquid-nitrogen organic ice-creams and sorbets. There's also plenty to keep you entertained including an entertainment stage featuring live musical acts."