SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Soho Massive For the London based SV owners

Old 10-09-05, 08:21 AM   #1
Spiderman
Where the hell am I?
Mega Poster

Default KillSpills, whos up n ready to go then?

Mornin all.

I was thinking that if there are a few of us that we should meet at the Tesco/Toys r us car-park at Brent Cross and then travel to the Ace as a group.

So...anyone awake?
AlpineCarStereo: you win ....... eeerrr ..... ummm ..... my undying support of you, the greatest Mod this forum has ever known. My Leige. davepreston: i bow to your modding godliness. vixis: He's this really cute Persian tea-boy, Im so not giving you his number :P
Spiderman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-05, 08:56 AM   #2
Garfield

I want to go..... I really hate diesel and so many other things I couldn't list here, but then spiderman you have my mobile, you got it last night
Old 10-09-05, 09:05 AM   #3
Spiderman
Where the hell am I?
Mega Poster

looks like everyone else has decided that a lie in is more important on this horrible morning. Cant blame them tho. I still gotta do my coolant change so i dont really know if i'm up for it myself at the moment.

God, indiciveness is a ****ty thing.
Isnt it?

I think.
AlpineCarStereo: you win ....... eeerrr ..... ummm ..... my undying support of you, the greatest Mod this forum has ever known. My Leige. davepreston: i bow to your modding godliness. vixis: He's this really cute Persian tea-boy, Im so not giving you his number :P
Old 10-09-05, 09:15 AM   #4
Garfield

oh heck fire damn and blast, southern pussies, in Scotland this is summer and I'd be wearing my flip flops and a T-shirt, I'm going for sure, this is an opportunity not to miss.....

will post about how much fun I had and then you'll all be sad because you missed it
Old 10-09-05, 09:23 AM   #5
Spiderman
Where the hell am I?
Mega Poster

Yeh sorry but i'm wimping out this time round.

Have a good time mate. Get a few pics if you can
Old 10-09-05, 05:07 PM   #6
Fruity

You missed a very good Rally. It was well attended.

http://forums.sv650.org/viewtopic.php?p=432568#432568