SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Idle Banter For non SV and non bike related chat (and the odd bit of humour - but if any post isn't suitable it'll get deleted real quick).
There's also a "U" rating so please respect this. Newbies can also say "hello" here too.

View Poll Results: What should I do?
Take her out for a ride on the SV. 27 72.97%
Make my excuses - I don't take pillions. 1 2.70%
A bunny boiler, get on my bike back to blighty quick. 9 24.32%
Voters: 37. You may not vote on this poll

Old 31-07-06, 09:26 AM   #1
Tim in Belgium

Default A true story - not a Peter Henryism

Well,

I was at Zolder for my trackday last Monday, and before we got started was sat in the cafe with my mate having some coffee, across at another table there were two guys and two girls, I smiled and politely said good morning, then carried on chatting with my mate. Perhaps there was a little eye contact with one of the girls on the other table but I thought nothing of it as it looked like two couples.

Anyway come the end of the day as I was about to leave one of the guys came over and asked me for my number . This confused me slightly as it was the end of the day, they were speaking broken english and as I wandered across the penny dropped what they were on about, it was for one of the girls, as apparently she'd been talking about me all day. Anyway the girl was pretty embarassed by her friend, he said I should watch out because she was a copper. So I smiled, made my excuses and left for home without giving my number.

Anyway got a call yesterday on my home phone number, claiming to be the shy girl, again I had no idea who this was until she mentioned Zolder, the penny dropped (again) and I was a little shocked! On further questionning I found she was indeed in the police and had managed to get my name/number and address using her "police" skills

She then said if ever I wanted to take her out for a ride as pillion she'd happily come along and also that the other bloke was her brother.

So I've decided to do the sensible thing and leave well alone! Imagine what would happen if things didn't work out, and what she could then use her police skills for...The whole episode has left me mildly amused but a little freaked out.
Old 31-07-06, 09:37 AM   #2
TVR_Tracy

Default Re: A true story - not a Peter Henryism

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim in Belgium
On further questionning I found she was indeed in the police and had managed to get my name/number and address using her "police" skills
That is a bit freaky!!

Cue some serious bunny boiling if it all went sour!! She could get her crooked cop mates to cover up any "accidents" which might happen
Old 31-07-06, 09:39 AM   #3
Spiderman
Where the hell am I?
Mega Poster

hmmmm. I'd be tempted to take her out and find out what she's like tbh. But i can see why you were a little freaked out.
I'd be a little flattered too tho
AlpineCarStereo: you win ....... eeerrr ..... ummm ..... my undying support of you, the greatest Mod this forum has ever known. My Leige. davepreston: i bow to your modding godliness. vixis: He's this really cute Persian tea-boy, Im so not giving you his number :P
Spiderman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-06, 09:39 AM   #4
Tara

Yep i'd steer well clear
Old 31-07-06, 09:40 AM   #5
andyaikido

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiderman
hmmmm. I'd be tempted to take her out and find out what she's like tbh. But i can see why you were a little freaked out.
I agree. Take her out. You've not got any pets, have you?
Old 31-07-06, 09:41 AM   #6
SpankyHam

You should watch the film : "My Super Ex Girlfriend"
Old 31-07-06, 09:42 AM   #7
Marshall

Take her out for a ride generaly dude
Old 31-07-06, 09:43 AM   #8
Tim in Belgium

Quote:
I was a little flattered, she said on the phone that I looked like a nice guy, I didn't tell her that looks can be deceiving...she should know that being a cop.
Old 31-07-06, 09:45 AM   #9
Flamin_Squirrel

The important question: is she hot?
Old 31-07-06, 09:47 AM   #10
Spiderman
Where the hell am I?
Mega Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim in Belgium
Quote:
I was a little flattered, she said on the phone that I looked like a nice guy, I didn't tell her that looks can be deceiving...she should know that being a cop.
maybe she does and she's hoping your a wolf in sheeps clothing
And she has her own handcuffs too dont forget that. Sounds more and more like my kinda girl actualy.
Feel free to pass me her number if you chicken out
AlpineCarStereo: you win ....... eeerrr ..... ummm ..... my undying support of you, the greatest Mod this forum has ever known. My Leige. davepreston: i bow to your modding godliness. vixis: He's this really cute Persian tea-boy, Im so not giving you his number :P
Spiderman is offline   Reply With Quote