SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Soho Massive For the London based SV owners

Old 13-12-06, 03:45 PM   #1
Magoo

Default Last Minute Invite.....Paintballing

I know I hardly know any of you as it has been a VERY VERY long time since I attended a Friday evening in Soho and that this invite is very late notice but I wondered if anyone fancied a bit of Paintballing this Sunday (17th Dec) near Croydon?

I have a load of friends coming and it will only be us playing so there will be no local nutters with experience but I have also been told that they have spare places so I can invite another 8 people so if you fancy it get in touch!

PM me or email me on phillip.poulten@venture.co.uk

Details:
Sunday 17th December 2006.
The day is being held at Paintzone near Croydon.
The day is from 09:15 until dusk and for safety's sake you must not arrive later than 09:15. If you do, you may not be allowed to play…thems the rules!

We will be supplied with:
Semi-Automatic Marker
High Capacity Loader
Unlimited supply of CO2
Full head/face protection
Camouflaged Boiler Suit (NICE!)
4 pouch battle back for ammo and smoke grenades
Liability Insurance
Unlimited refreshments
Pizza Hut Lunch

There will be multiple games throughout the day and for more details on those and other information to do with Paintzone go to their

Clothing:
Although we are supplied with a coverall, it has been suggested to wear old clothes in warm layers that you can take off as you get warmer throughout the
day. Boots or old trainers will be fine for your feet. Basically, anything unrestrictive is best in terms of clothing.

Money:
I have paid an upfront fee of £12 per person which I will expect back on the day. This fee gets you your first 100 paintballs plus access to the site and lunch, refreshments, equipment etc. However, you will need to bring money for more Paintballs and smoke grenades. The average paintballs used in a day is 500 but can be much lower or much higher depending on how trigger happy you are, or of course how much pain you want to inflict!!! ) Extra paintballs are charged at £7 for 100 so don't be the one that forgets their wallet and spends the day as the resident moving target that can't fight back!!!!!

Address:
PAINTZONE
Salmons Lane, Whyteleafe, Surrey
Tel: 020 8688 1118
Old 13-12-06, 03:57 PM   #2
rictus01
Mega Poster

only one working leg, so that will be a no Phil, how's Mrs & sprog these days?

Cheers Mark.
Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming, 'Wow! What a Ride!
rictus01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-06, 04:03 PM   #3
SteveH

OMG he lives long time no hear how is the better half and the little one
Yes yes I know nothing to do with the paintballing
Old 13-12-06, 04:12 PM   #4
jonboy

Who? Magoo? Nah, never heard of you .

Good to see you're around Phil, can't make Sunday, have lots of fun, love to Wombat and little 'un .

Old 13-12-06, 04:38 PM   #5
Magoo

Hey All...good to see some of the old fogies are here still...got nothing better to do as usual!

Family are good, Anna is now a qualified Reflexologist and does other Alternative Therapies, and Alek is doing great and answering back far too much! No bike at the moment due to yet more dozy car drivers but maybe something nice and shiney in the Spring.

Hope I can catch up with you all soon.......