SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

For Sale - SV's and SV related items For SV's and SV spare parts only. 650 or 1000 No other items Unsanctioned trade ads will be deleted as will spam and chat.

Old 07-08-07, 08:00 PM   #1
BILLY

Default BILLY'S bike

It's time to sell because it doesn't get the use it should And I'm looking into buying a motorcross bike

It's a 1999 SVs 18500 miles, I'm the second owner, the list of mods are endless, Srad 750 front end conversion, Bandit 1200 rear wheel to take a 180 section tyre, Power bronze dubble bubble screen and belly pan, Roca under tray, GSXR steering damper, 14t front sprocket, Valtermoto rearsets, Scorpion ss oval high level road legal race can(removable baffle), R6 throttle tube, Rear end jacked up with shorter dogbones, Earls braided brake lines.

Never been dropped or crashed
Tax and test untill june 2008
All this for £1800

Ask anyone who saw it at AR07 and they will vouch for the condition of my bike!

Please pm or email to arrange a viewing.

ps Don't worry I'm not leaving the forum

pps I'll clean it and take some more resent photo's

Last edited by BILLY; 07-08-07 at 09:06 PM.
Old 07-08-07, 08:44 PM   #2
plowsie

Default Re: BILLY'S bike

it is such a nicely looked after and nice conditioned bike i would buy myslf if i had money to buy it, whoever ummms and arrrs buy it because you will not be dissapointed by the way it has been looked after
Old 07-08-07, 09:01 PM   #3
stewie

Quote:
Originally Posted by plowsie View Post
it is such a nicely looked after and nice conditioned bike i would buy myslf if i had money to buy it, whoever ummms and arrrs buy it because you will not be dissapointed by the way it has been looked after
Wot he said really, it was parked next to me at the AR and it is a beaut, give you £1200 for cash no questions asked
Old 07-08-07, 09:04 PM   #4
Dan

Billy,

I never would have thought I'd see the day, you've put so much effort into that machine, and done such a great job! There no way you'll be persuaded to hang onto it?

MotoX bike ain't gonna be too comfy for Tracy, is it?
Old 07-08-07, 09:04 PM   #5
dizzyblonde
Da Cake Boss
Mega Poster

yes you need to get that downpipe as good as mine. joking aside its as nice as nice can be. and its got a beauty front end job on it.

Hovis 13.8.75-3.10.09 Reeder 20.7.88-21.3.12
dizzyblonde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-07, 09:10 PM   #6
BILLY

Quote:
Originally Posted by WRCSixtyThree View Post
Billy,

I never would have thought I'd see the day, you've put so much effort into that machine, and done such a great job! There no way you'll be persuaded to hang onto it?

MotoX bike ain't gonna be too comfy for Tracy, is it?
The motoX is for off road only The SV is just not getting the use all my time is taken up on weekends with the minimoto club I help run also we are branching off into off roading now
Old 07-08-07, 09:11 PM   #7
markmoto

looks nice that sir
Old 07-08-07, 09:14 PM   #8
Dan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BILLY View Post
The motoX is for off road only The SV is just not getting the use all my time is taken up on weekends with the minimoto club I help run also we are branching off into off roading now
Well, mate, very good luck to you. I'd love to buy a motoXer as well as my road bike, but I couldn't swap one for the other!

I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself whatever you do - and at least the reason you haven't got time is because you're doing something for others with the club.
Old 07-08-07, 09:49 PM   #9
rob13

It looks pretty good....for a curvy
Old 07-08-07, 09:52 PM   #10
markmoto

Quote:
Originally Posted by robchester View Post
It looks pretty good....for a curvy
must admit i do prefer the pointys. Keep it fella you know you will so regret selling her.