SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum (http://forums.sv650.org/index.php)
-   Thames Valley (http://forums.sv650.org/forumdisplay.php?f=157)
-   -   The TV Mini Mehga thread. (http://forums.sv650.org/showthread.php?t=95214)

philbut 03-01-08 12:19 PM

Re: <tumbleweed>

I am here, Don't delete us!!!! The reason I am guessing we are all so quiet is that over christmas, we all bugger off visiting family etc. I put 1500 miles on the ZZR over the holiday visiting people, and its kinda wierd asking people to use their PC so you can surf a forum.

I am still up for the meet on the 8th btw. Warthog might be there, but as I think he said, he will just have arrived back from the states and so might be feelin a bit rubbish.

ASM-Forever 03-01-08 02:23 PM

Don't delete us. [-o<

http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:...113.170/images

flibble 04-01-08 09:52 AM

2nd the don't delete...

Can I join, please, please... am in Wraysbury so reckon that falls in the TVSF too :D

So can anyone join the Shirehorse meets and do you all go for a bike ride aswell before/after??

StreetHawk 04-01-08 12:17 PM

Anyone is welcome... The more the merrier :-) The only requirements are that you don't turn up when you say you will and then get hopelessly lost on evry rideout after the first bend in the road :-)

The fortnighly meet is more a social meet than a rideout, there isn't usually a rideout, well not in the winter anyway..

philbut 04-01-08 01:21 PM

Yeah, come along. We are mostly a freindly bunch. We did try doing rideouts in the dark after a meet once - one half of us ended up in Henley, the other lot in Marlow so we gave up on that one. will hopefully resume the week day rideouts when we get a bit more light.

We try and do some stuff at the weekends, weather dependant for those of us who don't like their bikes gettin wet (nick ;)).

Nick - I still owe you some cash for the NEC trip mate, I havent forgotten.

flibble 04-01-08 02:41 PM

Sounds good & Shirehorse do fantastic food. Had beef & musroom strognoff the other day... awesome! hehe.

Will try make it next week, ride back from work in Ealing.. and maybe as Nick_x says, I will turn up... mwahahaha :p

StreetHawk 04-01-08 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by philbut (Post 1378231)
Yeah, come along. We are mostly a freindly bunch. We did try doing rideouts in the dark after a meet once - one half of us ended up in Henley, the other lot in Marlow so we gave up on that one. will hopefully resume the week day rideouts when we get a bit more light.

We try and do some stuff at the weekends, weather dependant for those of us who don't like their bikes gettin wet (nick ;)).

Nick - I still owe you some cash for the NEC trip mate, I havent forgotten.

:smt023 Cheers dude... I may come along to but you know me! Can't afford petrol for the car let alone the bike.. Broke! :mad:

StreetHawk 04-01-08 06:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flibble (Post 1378320)
Sounds good & Shirehorse do fantastic food. Had beef & musroom strognoff the other day... awesome! hehe.

Will try make it next week, ride back from work in Ealing.. and maybe as Nick_x says, I will turn up... mwahahaha :p

Nick bashing already.... Hmmmm :smt104

KnightRider 05-01-08 12:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nick_1871 (Post 1378573)
Nick bashing already.... Hmmmm :smt104

Didn't take him long to learn how things work around here!

J

PS - See you all on Tuesday...if you could all form a protective circle around my bike this time it would be appreciatted.

StreetHawk 05-01-08 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnightRider (Post 1378972)
Didn't take him long to learn how things work around here!

J

PS - See you all on Tuesday...if you could all form a protective circle around my bike this time it would be appreciatted.

:smt110

I may come along actually... With all the money/drinks/food i'm owed it should be a good night!