SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum (http://forums.sv650.org/index.php)
-   2012 Annual Rideout (http://forums.sv650.org/forumdisplay.php?f=169)
-   -   AR12 Chat (http://forums.sv650.org/showthread.php?t=173395)

Criggers 10-06-12 11:07 AM

Re: AR12 Chat

Just got in, great weekend honestly. Thank you so much LPH and to vox for the ride. Hope everyone gets back safe!

Criggers 10-06-12 11:09 AM

Also, anyone knOw if Dave Preston is up? Haha

NTECUK 10-06-12 11:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Viney (Post 2723942)
God i ache. I only day tripped but i feel like i have been kicked by a horse. Still a great day out.

Must be terrible to get old
Im fine The. aches I have were already there(Looks at Mrs N tec)

Spank86 10-06-12 12:16 PM

Great weekend, thanks to everyone and apologies to those that followed me back over the dartford bridge instead of through the tunnel. Bit of a navigational hitch but in my defence you could have abandoned me at that point.

SV Mad 10-06-12 01:09 PM

Fantastic weekend. A very big thank you to LPH, VOX and all the other organisers. Fantastic cake, great riding and you lot aint half bad. I'll miss you all, but I'll be back.

Stay in touch, I'll post some photo's of the pool:salut:

Cris.

DJ123 10-06-12 01:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spank86 (Post 2723962)
Great weekend, thanks to everyone and apologies to those that followed me back over the dartford bridge instead of through the tunnel. Bit of a navigational hitch but in my defence you could have abandoned me at that point.

Bridge is the way back, isn't it?????

That's the way i came anyway. How come i over took you guys when i left about an hour after you :lol: i wasn't motoring either!

good weekend all round 8) Very much enjoyed it

Devil Biccy 10-06-12 01:16 PM

What a great weekend thank you to everyone invloved in organising the weekend, although I wasn't on the bike it almost felt like I was and having a very comfy bed in the caravan helped too. Look forward to seeing you all next year or sooner.

pookie 10-06-12 04:30 PM

superb weekend..many thanks to lph and Supervox for organising such a great event. The markers were impeccable and fantastic to meet the orgers behind the forum names.

SV Mad 10-06-12 06:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daddyjob (Post 2723978)
Bridge is the way back, isn't it?????

That's the way i came anyway. How come i over took you guys when i left about an hour after you :lol: i wasn't motoring either!

good weekend all round 8) Very much enjoyed it

Had to wait for the fairies to have lunch and do their hair and a service station. Plus Spanky had no idea how to use his SatNav....;)

rictus01 10-06-12 08:21 PM

There's a lanky Irish man on my sofa...fortunately off set by the lovey Gemma, back from site in one piece, bit knackered, but that's to be expected, put up tent in the dry, took down tent in the dry, didn't get rained on at anytime around the rideout route on the Saturday or in the evening (that I noticed), so bit of a result really, my own thanks to all those who put the effort in to make this year as good as we've come to expect.

delightful to see certain people there and they know who they are.

pics and video to follow as I get around to it.

Cheers Mark.