SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum (http://forums.sv650.org/index.php)
-   Soho Massive (http://forums.sv650.org/forumdisplay.php?f=115)
-   -   Crashy Mcgee Technicality.. (http://forums.sv650.org/showthread.php?t=119683)

joshmac 19-10-08 11:49 PM

Re: Crashy Mcgee Technicality..

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jester666 (Post 1660370)
I added Sid Squids vote as he couldn't be ar**d!! :lol: :twisted:

Fair enough, after all it does take a while choosing the option and clicking vote :p:lol:

metalmonkey 20-10-08 12:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mr.anderson (Post 1660176)
I think Jambo is right here. They will both need to squeeze into the t-shirt at the same time and walk around Soho is a weird, twisted "Stuck on You" kind of thing.:smt057

You know what it will probally fit (someone at work forgot their trousers, they asked to loan my spare pair, I did warn that I have ickle sized clothes, they didn't fit)

That t-shirt is far too big for me......as for everything else no problem its just one of those things the R&G's did there job. We are fine.

I did have a look at the CCTV camera, it did seem to be pointing the wrong way, however I may as for the humor factor as leaving present maybe. Besides we can all have a laugh at me going **** over tit in a very public place.

I went to a nasty bike crash today, you what I thought at least thats not me and my mates that are hurt. Open break, nasty....

Sid Squid 20-10-08 06:55 PM

Having thought about this at length, Josh gets the shirt. I reason it thus:

Ordinarily whoever is the Org member is the recipient regardless of fault - such as Zig recently, who was blameless but still awarded the honour of CMcG wearing. The new circumstance we have is that there are two Org members involved, and, even though neither of them was the initial cause specifically, the collision occurred when Josh hit the rear of Chris' bike. Therefore the crash was of Josh's doing, and as we only have one shirt it should go to Josh.
However considering our normal award criteria it is arguable that some sort of time share or possibly, considering they're both skinny articles*, co-wearing might be appropriate, as clearly we have not previously discriminated on grounds of fault and Chris was undeniably involved.

On the broader subject of CMcG award, there are other conceivable circumstances not yet experienced that require clarification, we will need to discuss these at a suitable time and decide upon the CMcG rules and regs.

*Obviously it would be different if it were, say, Bill and I that were involved - co-wearing wouldn't even be remotely possible.

Spiderman 21-10-08 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by teriyakimonkey (Post 1660200)
I think we need to start a new bright pink t-shirt for silly mishaps like this and name it something other than crashy mcgee.

Now this i agree with. Maybe something like "should pay more attention to the road ahead award"

monkey 21-10-08 02:28 PM

I can't wait to see Chris and Josh's naked little bodies huddled up against each other in that t-shirt! :lol:

BBadger 21-10-08 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by teriyakimonkey (Post 1662134)
I can't wait to see Chris and Josh's naked little bodies huddled up against each other in that t-shirt! :lol:

:(

Make sure its at soho, they'll fit right in like that!

chris8886 21-10-08 03:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BBadger (Post 1662154)
:(

Make sure its at soho, they'll fit right in like that!

if we tell bear this is going to happen then we can almost guarentee his attendance!! :D

metalmonkey 21-10-08 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by teriyakimonkey (Post 1662134)

Is this a secret desire I need to aware off? Isn't wearing leather enough then eh:smt036

BBadger 21-10-08 08:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bluethunder (Post 1662314)
Is this a secret desire I need to aware off? Isn't wearing leather enough then eh:smt036

A need to know basis on that one!
Leathers only good for clubbing with the "extra friendly crowds" of soho!:rave:

joshmac 22-10-08 11:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chris8886 (Post 1662184)
if we tell bear this is going to happen then we can almost guarentee his attendance!! :D

And my attendance..?:smt100 ;)