SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum (http://forums.sv650.org/index.php)
-   SV Talk, Tuning & Tweaking (http://forums.sv650.org/forumdisplay.php?f=111)
-   -   Hey Greg, dont lock posts just because you dont agree! (http://forums.sv650.org/showthread.php?t=56296)

Allie 19-11-04 11:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Monkey
Quote:

Originally Posted by Baldyman
Quote:

Allie
The trouble is you lot don't know what you want!
WRONG!!
The whole point of the "original" thread was that those of us who managed to get a word in edgeways BEFORE it was locked, was that we DID know what we wanted.... to be allowed to express an opinion :(

Agreed, I'm with you brother :thumbsup:

Where's your 'ideas' for an new logo? I can't seem to see anything on here from you guys. Opinions are fine but I don't see anything constructive to back up your 'gripes'.

Put your money where you mouth is :twisted:

Anonymous 19-11-04 11:22 AM

Good on you Allie. Give them the slap they all deserve. How did this pile of pants end up in SV Tuning and Tweaking anyhow.

rubberduckofdeath 19-11-04 11:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr Rich
Good on you Allie. Give them the slap they all deserve. How did this pile of pants end up in SV Tuning and Tweaking anyhow.

It's SV Talk, Tuning & Tweaking; I'd say it's related to the SV if it's to do with the SV site?

I still don't think some people are getting the point though... :roll:

Anonymous 19-11-04 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by leesimons
Quote:

It's SV Talk, Tuning & Tweaking; I'd say it's related to the SV if it's to do with the SV site?

Fair enough :lol:

Allie 19-11-04 04:01 PM

Quote:

No, I don't think they are.......... :twisted: :lol:

Baldyman 19-11-04 05:18 PM

Quote:

leesimons wrote:

I still don't think some people are getting the point though...

No, I don't think they are..........
I THOUGHT (cos I know you don't like shouting on here :wink: ) that we were asking for a competition to decide on a democratic basis, what the logo should be. Jonboy locked the conversation at that point. Is the point clear yet? :evil:

Stig 19-11-04 05:41 PM

Quote:

Quote:

I thought about moving it across to idle banter but as has been said, it is to do with sv so hear it stays. :roll:

RenamedMonkey 19-11-04 06:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Allie
Quote:

Originally Posted by Monkey
Quote:

Quote:

Allie
The trouble is you lot don't know what you want!
WRONG!!
The whole point of the "original" thread was that those of us who managed to get a word in edgeways BEFORE it was locked, was that we DID know what we wanted.... to be allowed to express an opinion :(

Agreed, I'm with you brother :thumbsup:

Where's your 'ideas' for an new logo? I can't seem to see anything on here from you guys. Opinions are fine but I don't see anything constructive to back up your 'gripes'.

Put your money where you mouth is :twisted:

Your missing the point Allie, I am disputing the fact that the thread was locked, because Mr Admin2 didn't agree with it, that doesn't really demonstrate the open forum that we are, does it?

The logo is merely a pawn in this game :wink:

Quote:

I THOUGHT (cos I know you don't like shouting on here ) that we were asking for a competition to decide on a democratic basis, what the logo should be. Jonboy locked the conversation at that point. Is the point clear yet?

Exactly.

So the saga continues.... :twisted: ..... :lol:

RenamedMonkey 19-11-04 06:37 PM

Quote:

And you can shut up! Get back on your trails bike :lol:

You just can't handle a debate, always the majority! I know your type...

Hey, Lee, this is fun! :D :twisted:

KrZ 19-11-04 06:44 PM

Get all the options in one thread and post a poll for a week, whichever wins will be the logo...

oh, its not up to me :oops: