SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum (http://forums.sv650.org/index.php)
-   For Sale - SV's and SV related items (http://forums.sv650.org/forumdisplay.php?f=113)
-   -   free stuff - curvy frame, swing arm, SOLD (http://forums.sv650.org/showthread.php?t=133587)

fat_brstd 10-06-09 11:01 PM

free stuff - curvy frame, swing arm, SOLD

Ok I am moving house and these bits are left over from when i binned my curvy a while back. Never managed to get rid of them and they need to go so they are all free to who ever wants them.

All items are located in HIGH WYCOMBE and are COLLECTION ONLY. This is not negotiable, im not posting anything.

I have a frame with the swing arm and stock shock still attached and most of the loom, the sidestand switch has been removed and the ignition leads for the spark plugs have gone. Also might have an alarm if i can find it and your good enough with electrics

I also have a rear wheel with a tire on it that will need replacing, its old and worn out. I have the sprocket carrier with it.

I have the V5 for this and it is currently on SORN. You will need to transfer ownership and i will need 1 english penny for this so i can give you a receipt and its all technically legal and prove i dont own it anymore as ive had a bike ive sold before and then got stung for tax on it cause the dvla suck, long story dont worry about it. You will need a large car to move this really, it will fit in the back of a mondeo with the seats down

I can be found on fat_brstd [a] yahoo [dot] com. Please dont pm on here as i dont really check this site much other than the thames vally section and never really log in.

I want rid of this ASAP so its all down to who can get it off me soonest.

Finally any donations of rum or cider are greatly encouraged but not required. I just want this gone before i move house.

cheers adrian

fat_brstd 10-06-09 11:13 PM

Re: free stuff - curvy frame, swing arm, shock and rear wheel

btw it was a cat C write off meaning unecconomical to repair and as such can be happily put back on the road if you have the rest of bike sitting about.

Jamiebridges123 10-06-09 11:50 PM

I'll have the alarm if it's going for free, what model is it? Can I get my local garage to fit it?

Neeja 11-06-09 11:53 AM

If someone's going for some of this and wouldn't mind grabbing the loom for me, I'll pay a small sum for it along with postage. Only really need the headstock area for my housemate's bike, but a nearly complete loom being spare would be nice :)

Lucas 11-06-09 08:46 PM

stock shock please, e-mailed

cheers

fat_brstd 11-06-09 11:28 PM

I dont think i have made myself clear enough here

I am looking for 1 person to take all of this off my hands so i no longer have to deal with any of it in my garage. I am not going to spend any more time taking it appart further, i simply dont have any time spare to do this.

If you want all of this and are able to collect then you are welcome to it otherwise please dont bother. Thank you.

Lucas 12-06-09 07:56 AM

:rolleyes: o silly me, never mind :D

cheers

Grinch 12-06-09 08:07 AM

Adrain, when's your move date? I'm off in 2 weeks so I might be over to pick the lot up.

adjblade 12-06-09 09:13 AM

PM sent

fat_brstd 12-06-09 12:25 PM

Gone to dirty dog, he was the first to email me saying he wanted the lot. Sorry for those who have missed out.