SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum (http://forums.sv650.org/index.php)
-   SV Ecosse (http://forums.sv650.org/forumdisplay.php?f=127)
-   -   Thanks guys------ (http://forums.sv650.org/showthread.php?t=134958)

Dicky Ticker 02-07-09 08:37 PM

Thanks guys------

To Haggis and the Skye contingent for the lifts,good night out and the help sourcing a battery-----------big ta

P.S. Hope you are allowed back in the Claymore:):):)

pegasus 02-07-09 09:00 PM

Re: Thanks guys------

seconded and thirded and forthded... etc...etc...ditto...you know what i mean:D

Sally 02-07-09 09:02 PM

Glad you guys had a good time :)

Any photos from you're adventures? :D

haggis 02-07-09 09:15 PM

Yes, i believe Kim had heard it all before. Shirley (with the bobcut and the ass wiggle just for Pete) reported for duty next day too so no harm done.

So nice try guys, but if you were trying to get banned from the island for bad behaviour you'll need to come back and try again. :p Maybe look to the thread about the GM2 ruckus for ideas!

Was a good weekend for sure, could even be an annual thing. :drink:

It must be visiting time or something. I met punyXpress and amarko on Tuesday in Portree, and I heard a rumour that Quiff was here. Pete, Lissa, orose, the YC's and Speedy claire all over the water at Applecross too. Seems to be the place to hang out. :cool:

In fact YC and Miss YC were spotted by my mate at work - stopped for pics at the roadside somewhere around Cluanie Inn.

Speedy Claire 02-07-09 09:38 PM

I didn`t quite make Applecross... thought about it on the Monday but didn`t have a spare fixer peg as it was already being used as a makeshift gear lever lol

Quiff Wichard 03-07-09 12:20 AM

aye we was there sunday night in Portree. !

kitkat 03-07-09 03:06 PM

ooh Ive got lots of relatives in Portree, so ive been told. not visited for about 35 years so they are probably all dead now

Tiger 55 03-07-09 04:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dicky Ticker (Post 1960386)
To Haggis and the Skye contingent for the lifts,good night out and the help sourcing a battery-----------big ta

+1 big ta, huge. Must've been thrilled by the prospect of a night out in Broadford, so doing it twice is a testament to your island hospitality :D

Thanks also for recommending the northern loop and a stop in Uig. Something to look forward to when we're back there, eh Mac? ;)

JamesMio 04-07-09 05:13 PM

I'm heading up to Skye (among other places) this week for a couple of nights - any red-hot-tips on where to go & what to see whilst we're there?

I think we're staying near the bridge, but that's just a base to sleep & dump the bags for a couple of days.

Taking the bikes (obviously!) if that makes any difference?

Kilted Ginger 04-07-09 09:13 PM

Distilleries, Talisker and the one whose name i cant remember, foey will. Also drop haggis a pm. Dunvegan castle and the white sandy beach just north of it, , Plockton is worth a wee visit (north of kyle of lochalsh, and if you fancy it Applecross.