SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum (http://forums.sv650.org/index.php)
-   2009 Annual Rideout (http://forums.sv650.org/forumdisplay.php?f=162)
-   -   Bear's Erection Assistance Service (http://forums.sv650.org/showthread.php?t=136275)

Bear 24-07-09 03:20 PM

Bear's Erection Assistance Service

Will YOU require help getting it up on Friday or Saturday? My scientifically proven, non-invasive, non-medical assistance will keep it rigid either all night or all weekend depending on the needs of you and/or your partner.

If you require assistance, either send a postal order for £9.99 to cover legal expenses or just ask one of our highly trained operatives on the day who will be happy to help.

In other words, if you want help putting your tent up I'll be there from early afternoon. I'll be the big one probably wearing a t-shirt that says "Cazzas Bitch". As that is what I am.

SoulKiss 24-07-09 03:32 PM

Re: Bear's Erection Assistance Service

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bear (Post 1982335)
Will YOU require help getting it up on Friday or Saturday? My scientifically proven, non-invasive, non-medical assistance will keep it rigid either all night or all weekend depending on the needs of you and/or your partner.

If you require assistance, either send a postal order for £9.99 to cover legal expenses or just ask one of our highly trained operatives on the day who will be happy to help.

In other words, if you want help putting your tent up I'll be there from early afternoon. I'll be the big one probably wearing a t-shirt that says "Cazzas Bitch". As that is what I am.

+1 from me :) - minus the T-shirt and my fee is £19.99, I'm not as cheap as Bear :)

Messie 24-07-09 03:34 PM

:-#

joshmac 24-07-09 11:47 PM

You dirty, dirty Grizzly! :lol:
Yes that's right... you not me :-dd haha

warg60 25-07-09 04:19 AM

Thanks for the offer, but I'm ok there. Got this battery powered thing, oh and screwpegs :)

joshmac 25-07-09 10:25 AM

I'm surprised no-one has said "no I'm alright mate... that's what the missus is there for" :lol:

Spiderman 25-07-09 12:51 PM

No i'm alright mate, thats what the little blue pills are for.

ohhhh riiiight, we're talking tents here are we?

:oops:

the_lone_wolf 25-07-09 01:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by warg60 (Post 1983058)
Got this battery powered thing, oh and screwpegs :)

Sounds painful:smt120

Cazza 25-07-09 02:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bear (Post 1982335)
I'll be the big one probably wearing a t-shirt that says "Cazzas Bitch". As that is what I am.

Does that mean that you'll do mine first (remember, I don't want a flappy porch) and it will cost me £0.00?

:D

Alpinestarhero 27-07-09 07:45 AM

I'm getting maria to help, although I tend to do most of the work and she just holds on to bits