View Single Post
Old 20-12-08, 10:35 AM   #10
muffles

Default Re: Datatool System 4 Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSM View Post
The manual only shows you the options that can be accessed by the dealer it does not tell you how to access them. Anyway i know how to do it now

The only options that the customer can access normaly is the siren tone and if the alarm activates passive or active.

If you have a wiring diagram, that would be helpfull, i know what all the wires are apart from one which does not seem to matter much, i also know the pinout of the alarm so i can mark up alarms that have been stripped from looms without premarking.
Yeah in my manual all I can see is a section about accessing dealer mode (but not the buttons to access it) and then what options are in dealer mode (e.g. adjusting sensitivity of the sensors). I might utilise the guide you've found as I wouldn't mind playing with some of those

I think I was thinking about my old GSX-R600K7 that got stolen...that had an S4 too, but I think the installer might have just chucked me all the documents that came with it! Come to think of it, I might have that somewhere still, I'll have a look later today, but don't bank on it!

p.s. no wiring diagram as yet