View Single Post
Old 22-05-10, 08:00 PM   #11
Brettus

Default Re: 6th June. Buxton Chippy Run 2.

Really good to get out and about today, thanks again Mister C for letting me tag along. Mrs Brettus wasn't bothered with the time we had been out, just that I had neglected to check in
Was a good test ride, found some interesting new places, some to avoid some really good roads though, can't wait for the 6th now, hope the weather is half as good as it was today.

First time out with my camera for ages so can't resist posting them, not a spoiler for those attending, more a taster to whet the appetite!

admittedly the first two are from my iPhone.

Mister C at the Cat and Fiddle

The charity rideout we gatecrashed for a mile or two

Obligatory pose shot, shame my bike looks like I've been offroading, must clean it up for the 6th!

Both bikes at Rudyard Lake

A Bird that was bobbing about in the sun.

Vertical shot of Mow Cop, turned out better than I expected, took it on a whim.

It's a dangerous place! (so the signs would lead you to believe, I suspect its just short circuiting darwinism personally)

More danger!....

Mow Cop in all its glory

Sorry if the pictures look a bit hot or bright, I had to post process them on my TV so the colours might be a little off.
K6 SV650S Sport: GSXR 1000 front end, Penske shock, F.Fabbri DB clear screen, colour matched hugger, Corbin riders seat, Evotech tail tidy, Akrapovic full system, Twin 55w HID lights, Givi rack and..... the biggest top box known to man
Quote:
"Well I've met God and he had nothing to say to me"
Brettus is offline   Reply With Quote