View Single Post
Old 05-10-10, 09:16 PM   #2
Speedy Claire

Default Re: How having a child affected me.

I know the last few years have been really difficult for you Ste and I really admire the decision you and your wife made. I know it`s been hard for you financially and in honesty I don`t know how you`ve done it. I`m sure that a lot of marriages would have crumbled given the stress and worry you must have had to endure and I can only surmise that you and your wife have a fantastic and extremely strong bond.

Despite everything you`ve always got a smile on your face when I see you and i`ve never heard you complain. You and your daughter also have an extremely strong bond which i`m sure is due to the amount of time you`ve spent with her. You`ve had unlimited time with your daughter and you`ve been there for all her milestones and I`m sure that`s something that a lot of fathers would envy you for. Your daughter also seems exceptionally bright and that`s no doubt credit to you and the quality time you`ve spent together.

Of all the people I know you`re the one who deserves some good luck and I truly hope that financially your life improves and once your daughter starts school I hope the perfect job is out there for you x