View Single Post
Old 20-07-15, 09:27 PM   #66
DJ123
Mega Poster

Default Re: 2015 Annual Rideout Winner.

Quote:
Originally Posted by maviczap View Post
I made the trip north to last years AR, and I'm glad I did, despite it being nearly an 800 mile trip including the rideout. A lot of people moaned about it being so far North, but it was well attended.

This year circumstances just meant that I couldn't attend & I'm sure that's the case for a lot of us, certainly in the EAR.

Your location for me was fine, just the timing, which will always be the case for the numbers that attend.

At least we had an AR this year, so thanks for Organising it, whatever the turnout

The only reason I didn't attend last years AR was due to being away at the time. I had enjoyed my trip to the same place earlier on in the year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ch00 View Post
The numbers sound good to me. Ive tried to plan stuff and getting more than 10 people together who all have their own lifes is differcult.

Im not one for big rideouts but I like the idea of them!

It's very much a case of put something together and see who turns up. People always have things going on and sometimes last minute things prevent people from attending.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaivalagi View Post
Typically I was super busy this year, just when the AR was closer to home. However location isn't a factor if I have the time, for me it's about meeting peeps and having an adventure to places unknown.

Good on you Daddyjob for getting this year's organised, shame I couldn't come, I bet it was brill!

I know the feeling, things get booked and sometimes the dates just don't match! Adventures to the unknown are always enjoyable-especially when a bike is involved.

i'll be going for next years as well so keep your eyes peeled!

BMW F800ST
DJ123 is offline   Reply With Quote