View Single Post
Old 12-03-19, 05:13 PM   #25
Mega Poster

Default Re: Where to sell a K3 SV1000N

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark_h View Post
Sold today for £2k. Very happy buyer. Like I said, very few unmolested nakeds about.

Various left over bits will be on ebay shortly.
Was about to chime in and say it's worth £2k all day long, you'll always have cheapskates after a bargain telling you it's only worth what they just so happen to have in the bank.

The thou is everything the 650 isn't. It loses the asthmatic, anemic performance issues of its little brother and has nothing but benefits from the get go. It's rare, even rarer in naked form, and they're gorgeous, sound great, have semi gear driven cams, a massively under stressed engine...etc. There's minor niggles like the clutch basket, rear shock usually being over-sprung and it doesn't cosmetically wear well in year round use - but nothing a vibe free mod and a regular rinse won't sort. The fact you can literally bolt in various GSXR front ends and have the job completed in around 2 hours is fantastic and makes the bike a great modding tool that can easily be reverted. A truly fantastic, underrated bike that has so much potential for so many applications.

So, in conclusion - glad you got what you wanted for it. I personally couldn't part with mine, love it far too much! Hopefully the images below will work.