View Single Post
Old 20-08-08, 09:52 PM   #8
-Ralph-

Default Re: Massacre Memories

Excellent thread Lissa!

Kilted Ginger pulling a 25 year old Highland Park and a Creme Brulee torch out of his camping gear. I thought I took everything but the kitchen sink camping, but Kilted takes the kitchen sink AND the contents of the chefs cupboard! The Highland Park was lovely by the way!

Riding the loop at Kinlochleven, then seeing Pete's grin as he pulls up behind me, followed by Yorkie Chris' bigger grin! I didn't know that road was there and I'm never going to pass by it again without riding it.

The laughter inside Carelesschucca's helmet after I rode up to him singing the batman song between Ballachulish and Glencoe, then the most enthusiastic one finger salute ever given, the laughter in my helmet, then giggles and renditions of "na na na Batman" inside my helmet that kept erupting for the rest of the day everytime his hiz viz started flapping behind him.

Sitting in the gazebo at 4am on Sunday with a bottle of whisky in hand, surrounded by the rest of the SV Ecosse crew.

Walking into the shelter on the Sunday morning and asking Lissa if I was really there, or was I still dreaming?

Catching up with the guys at the Drovers on the Sunday night after I thought the weekend was over

Lowest moment - Watching you all ride out of the campsite on the Sunday morning, then sitting in my tent feeling sorry for myself. I'm never getting slaughtered on a biking weekend again!

Last edited by -Ralph-; 20-08-08 at 09:57 PM.