Thread: The Veg Plot.
View Single Post
Old 18-05-20, 08:15 AM   #51
garynortheast
Mega Poster

Default Re: The Veg Plot.

Thanks Martin, I’m quite pleased with the way it’s heading. I would probably not have got this far were it not for the lockdown, and now having done all this work, I don’t think I want to go back to what I was doing before. The garden and growing food seems like a far more valuable and worthwhile thing to be doing than all the endless tail chasing, trying to earn money, most of which was being spent on keeping systems in place that paid for me to go to work to earn money.......and on and on ad infinitum.

There is a lot more to do yet. The lack of proper edges and paths around this steep hillside garden is driving me nuts, so that will be one of the things to be dealt with before the summer is up. I don’t want to be skating around on slippery, muddy tracks in the winter. Hopefully a polytunnel will also go up this summer. Hoping to get a power supply up to it as well so that I can run heated propagators in there to get stuff going much earlier in the year. And a kettle so I can make cups of tea while I spend time er... working in there!
garynortheast is offline   Reply With Quote