View Single Post
Old 18-05-09, 04:18 PM   #10
Spiderman
Where the hell am I?
Mega Poster

Default Re: Fire Building Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoulKiss View Post
We will need, shovels to dig up the turf, if we can put the cut turf onto a tarp then that would be good.
Good post SK, perhaps Messie can ask the site if they have these avilable for us to use and return before we start thinking about lugging big things about on bikes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoulKiss View Post
I would suggest a 4ftx4ftx1ft pit, with the fire restricted to about a 2ftx2ft area in the middle using a second ring of stones/bricks for extra safety and to conserve fuel.

No petrol or other accellerants to be allowed near the fire.
I'd suggest something a little bigger tbh, we want this to be a central/focal point for all and sundry to be able to gather round so needs a fair sized diameter i think for all to enjoy the warmth of the fire.

Sally has GUARANTEEED it wont rain but thats not saying it wont be chilly at night and i think a 2x2ft fire is only gonna accomodate a handfull of peeps comfortably. And we dont want people jostling for space and falling in the fire.

maybe a 6ft diameter circle for the fire to alow for it to be as big as it need to be and if we only need to use 4ft diam of it then great. But circular surely must be the way to go
AlpineCarStereo: you win ....... eeerrr ..... ummm ..... my undying support of you, the greatest Mod this forum has ever known. My Leige. davepreston: i bow to your modding godliness. vixis: He's this really cute Persian tea-boy, Im so not giving you his number :P
Spiderman is offline   Reply With Quote