View Single Post
Old 07-08-09, 12:40 AM   #26
pegasus
Mega Poster

Default Re: Random

i went for an incredibly sexy ride on my sturdy stallion...he carried me far and beyond...after a while i needed refreshing and my steed required liquid nourishment as i tended to him i wiped my brow, the heat was indeed intense the fire was burning...it was deep, and fuelled intensely by an overwhelming urge for indecent speed...my steed nourished beyond comprehension carried me to my goal...a haven an oasis, some call it valhalla others call it eden...i dismounted eagerly allowing my metallic companion his liberty to breathe naturally. Having spied a fortress of solitude I strolled (in a nonchalont way) towards my ambassador of good fortune who in turn reciprocated my arrival with a heartfelt embrace.
the time spent was magical and not of this world stories were shared, flesh drippped of perspiration as the sordid heat scorched the avenue shared by both bodies, a lingering glance a short breath, a pause......hesitation if you will...but still...a pause...the intense atmosphere finally broken by the immortal words long overdue.

"do you want ketchup on that mate"

Peace to all, sleep well

P

pegasus is offline   Reply With Quote