View Single Post
Old 31-12-08, 12:07 PM   #1
rowdy

Default Insurance quotes

Read a thread on here a month or two back about tesco compare bike insurance so ran through a quote for my bike as I knew my insurance would be up for renewal in a couple of months. I was delighted to see that my quotes were coming in at less than a hundred quid fully comp. Bring on my insurance renewal notice I thought to myself. Well it's just popped through the post this morning and the renewal is 159 quid plus 30 legal expenses cover and 25 personal accident cover. Time to get back on the tesco website so after filling out the application again now the lowest quote comes in at 162 pounds. Looked at my license and noticed I'd put in the wrong year for obtaining my full license, thus doing myself out of one years no claims bonus so I corrected the mistake and reapplied and for some reason gaining an extra years no claims bonus and a little more riding experience has resulted in the quotes going UP!!!???? Looks like the credit crunch is pushing our premiums up
Silver pointy sk3, tail tidy, single seat cowl, fairing lowers, smoke double bubble screen, carbon hugger and front mudguard, full race M4 system, K&N filter, GSXR1000K2 forks, wheel and discs, GSXR750 calipers, HEL braided lines, TL1000s clip-ons, Gilles rearsets, Chinese cnc levers, led indies.
rowdy is offline   Reply With Quote