SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

For Sale - SV's and SV related items For SV's and SV spare parts only. 650 or 1000 No other items Unsanctioned trade ads will be deleted as will spam and chat.

Old Yesterday, 05:05 PM   #1
johnnyrod
Mega Poster

Default Random curvy spares clearout

Apologies for the lack of pics and i haven't worked out prices yet, but as my old curvy is long gone, it's about time I shifted the spares I'd accumulated:

Fully printed paper copy of the Suzuki service manual - yours for postage, prob a fiver or so as it's quite large and heavy (full ring bunder)

Centre fairing and both panels, pretty rough, used many times as spares for track days, with stock screen, and GoPro mount on the nose.

Front main fairing bracket

Akrapovic can, bit beaten up but sounds like liquid sax. Will throw in some stainless rivets for repacking duty.

Brake and clutch levers (multiple), also gear and rear brake.

Stock clipons (pair)

Pair of 1999 heads with K3 camchain tensioners. Never burned any oil, were swapped for later ones which I had been told were ported and polished.

Rear brake light switch

Pair of NGK CR8E plugs

Pair of Kyoto AR4104 fork seals, these must be for the curvy but I can check the dims

Stock springs and non-adjustable fork tops (original 1999, not sure why you'd want them but that's not my worry).

All located in Doncaster but can post. Give me a shout for what you want and we'll work it out.
johnnyrod is offline   Reply With Quote