SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Exhausts Post your own reviews, opinions and experiences on this subject.

Old 16-06-10, 03:22 PM   #1
Tom_the_great

Default new exhaust !!!

Looking at getting Beowolf stubby in black or carbon fibre ???

any issues with beowolf ?? there seem to be alot of happy customers on here which is nice to know.

im hoping to keep the pillion pegs will that be an issue ?

will they fit it or is it a 30second job myself??

Cheers guys

Black Tinted Screen!, Evotech Tail Tidy!, OEM Rear Hugger!, R&G Crash Bungs!, Delkevic Exhuast!

Current Mileage = 3000 (Ish)
Tom_the_great is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-10, 06:59 PM   #2
metalhead19

Default Re: new exhaust !!!

They have a good rep (dont have one myself) but know many people who do and love them.
Should just use the same holding point as the original can so no issue with pegs. And cant say on whether they will fit it for you as dont kno who "they" are, but its not complicated to fit a new zorst.
Old 12-07-10, 08:02 PM   #3
ChrisSV

I dont have a beowulf meself, but know a few who have them, and theyre nothing but happy, and when ive looked at them they seem very well put together.
As for fitting, a hacksaw and an arm is all you need, its not difficult at all, i did it in half an hour (i used an angle grinder)
Old 23-07-10, 05:37 PM   #4
Huwbee

Love em have 2 on my curvy !!
Old 18-08-10, 10:46 PM   #5
sv650nutter149

ive had one on my pointy before and loved it v good legal wise with or without baffle carbon ones are nice so are black ones but black coating is easill scratchable and shows if it is
Old 31-08-10, 10:30 AM   #6
mash

i have a titanium stubby on my SK5. looks fantastic, sounds amazing. is exactly the right length for the bike (with a tail tidy). IMHO the best exhaust for an SV. i looked around a lot before deciding on this one.

i do get an advisory at MOT time with the baffle in tho

on that note, the baffle fell out and the MOT's due in a month or so. i called Beowulf just now and asked if they would sell me a replacement, and after asking me it had fallen out (which it had), took my address and are sending another FREE OF CHARGE.

now THAT'S customer service. I can't recommend the exhaust (noise, note and looks) or Beowulf highly enough! if every company were as great as Beowulf the world would be much better place.

BUY ONE and support a GREAT British company.