SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Track Days Post up here about trackdays

Old 15-06-11, 12:38 PM   #11
sv robbo

Default Re: riders4research Snetterton track day Friday 19th August 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by rusty76 View Post
Get your ar5e up to mallory or donno in the near future and you can see it firsthand.
I'll even let you have a session on it but if you bend it you cough up it's full market value (which will greatly depend on what's left in the tank...)
Christ, Krypton Factor or what, from you being on here more than the zone, an SV of some form? Don't tell me it's that 02 RSV!
Old 15-06-11, 03:17 PM   #12
rusty76

Nah dude, had an SV a few years ago but still hang around here like a bad smell.

Nearly bought that RSV but it was too nice for what I wanted it for TBH

All will be revealed on Friday, prepare to be underwhelmed...
Old 15-06-11, 05:09 PM   #13
Icanopit

Hope it's NOT the one you looked at on the car-park at Bikersworld!!!!!!!!!
My spares still in the garage can't be that!!!!!!!!!!!!
Looks as though we will have to be patient.

JOHN
Old 17-06-11, 01:50 PM   #14
sv robbo

Afternoon all. Going to try & answer some of the questions that keep popping up, so here goes:

We are planning to run 3 groups on the day with a max of 37 riders per group. 30 minute sessions for each group from 9am to 5pm, extended until 8pm if the option becomes available with an hour for lunch, so plenty of track time to be had!

Easy Track run a very relaxed day, based on the final numbers & level of riders booked, will determine how many groups are actually run as we can mix it up a bit. Being Snetterton is a wide, long circuit, some other track day organisers have recently been running 200 riders over 4 groups, so limiting it to the numbers stated above you'll have plenty of room on track too

I’m also going to get some t-shirts printed to sell on the day at signing on, so make sure your wallets are full. They will be £10 each & will look something like this

If there are any riders that can’t make the event but would like to contribute to the cause, I’ll happily take donations for Cancer Research UK via PayPal as gift using riders4research@hotmail.co.uk

I’ve not had chance to catch up with the guys at Easy Track properly this week but last time we spoke there were only 13 riders booked in, we need 100+ to make the day a success so I’ve got my work cut out. Understand it’s a way off & many of you won’t know your plans until nearer the time, but if you are free & want to attend please put my mind at rest & book up ASAP.

Have a good weekend, Robbo
Old 20-06-11, 03:52 PM   #15
SUPERSTARDJ01

Bump!
Old 20-06-11, 04:16 PM   #16
The Idle Biker

Quote:
Originally Posted by sv robbo View Post
Hi mate. We're planning to run 3 groups, max 37 riders per group. 30 minute sessions from 9am until 8pm with an hour for lunch, so plenty of track time to be had, you'll be aching by the end of the day, trust me!

Easy Track run a very relaxed day, based on the final numbers & level of riders booked will determine how many groups are actually run as we can mix it up a bit. Being Snetterton is a wide, long circuit, some other track day organisers have recently been running 200 riders over 4 groups, so limiting it to the numbers stated above you'll have plenty of room on track too
Cheers Robbo, I'm sorry but unless I get an unexpected bonus from my boss I can't make it in August, but if you plan to do another in September, I'm a nailed on certainty for that. It looks like great value. Good luck.
Old 30-06-11, 05:49 AM   #17
dazbo

I'll be there on my Gixxer
dazbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-11, 07:42 AM   #18
sv robbo

Apologies I’ve been missing in action on this for a while. The arrival of baby No.3 & the start up of my new business venture means I’m flat out 24/7 & just not had time to get on here.

Anyway, hope you’re all keeping well?

I caught up with Marcus at Easy Track at the end of last week. With just over a month to go, we are at about a third of where we need to be on bookings for this event. Would be nice if at the end of next week we had at least 75 riders on board, so come on guys. Don’t matter if your black, white, male, female, fast or slow, this event is for a great cause & will only work with the support from you guys, the riders. It is going to be a cracking day out on a brilliant circuit with plenty of track time for all in a fun, safe environment.

We are hoping to run into the evening until about 8pm. There will be no extra charge, those booked for the day can carry on until the sun sets. It’s just dependant on us getting the keys for the day, so I will keep you posted!

It is open to anyone on any make machine so spread the word to all, Robbo.
Old 11-07-11, 09:34 PM   #19
chris8886
Mega Poster

i've only just seen this is. sounds like a good day and i'll see what i can do.
Daytona 675: Arrow can (with a baffle that's gone missing in action....), quickshifter, shorty levers, custom paintjob
chris8886 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-11, 09:57 PM   #20
ravingdavis

Snetterton is an AWESOME track. Will see how the cash flow is at the beginning of August and if there are any spare slots I would be sorely tempted to join in.