SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Idle Banter For non SV and non bike related chat (and the odd bit of humour - but if any post isn't suitable it'll get deleted real quick).
There's also a "U" rating so please respect this. Newbies can also say "hello" here too.

Old 22-04-08, 08:09 PM   #11
Drew Carey
Not Fizzwheel
Mega Poster

Default Re: Power rangers.

I wear my leather every day, but I agree, all the donkeys were out in force. Had someone on a GSXR1000 today in front and he looked like a condom on a white bike......he persisted in sitting on the white lines.

Then, when there was space he would start to accelerate and then chicken out. In the end we got to some traffic lights and he obviousley thought he had got as far forward as possible......

I showed him, went in front and had to crane my neck to see the light!!!! lol. He tried to keep up for about quarter mile but I ride the road every day, he blatantly didn't and chickened out.

Hovis RIP Buddy - 13/08/1975 - 03/10/2009
"Feckinnnn Unluckkeeeeeeee"
Drew Carey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-08, 08:12 PM   #12
bad-sv650

had my power rangers one peice suite on today, the weather was just right. went for a run to stratford this evening, and there were loads of power rangers out!

Summer is on it's way! so suite up .
Old 22-04-08, 08:14 PM   #13
dizzyblonde
Da Cake Boss
Mega Poster

in fact, one of the lads at work passed his test some months back and has gone out and bought himself a green kwak big monster bike thing( silly boy will be off in a week) anyway, he was asking me about leathers etc the other day and grinned ''ooo i bought myself a green kwak one piece''
I slapped my head and said he was gonna look like a power ranger and he continued to say he'd bought a matching helmet gloves and boots......I told him he was going to look like the unknown 'bogey' ranger....he didn't look amused..lol

Hovis 13.8.75-3.10.09 Reeder 20.7.88-21.3.12
dizzyblonde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-08, 08:17 PM   #14
Drew Carey
Not Fizzwheel
Mega Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzyblonde View Post
in fact, one of the lads at work passed his test some months back and has gone out and bought himself a green kwak big monster bike thing( silly boy will be off in a week) anyway, he was asking me about leathers etc the other day and grinned ''ooo i bought myself a green kwak one piece''
I slapped my head and said he was gonna look like a power ranger and he continued to say he'd bought a matching helmet gloves and boots......I told him he was going to look like the unknown 'bogey' ranger....he didn't look amused..lol
PMSL......does the bloke not realise he will look like a donkey in green.....must get a piccy so we can giggle.

Old 22-04-08, 08:17 PM   #15
El Saxo

Went out for a quick blat this afternoon and had me textiles on cos they were nice and handy, wish I'd put my leathers on though cos I felt like a boil-in-the-bag biker by the time I got home!

There were a few other bikes out, I got nods off most of 'em, except the beardy bloke on a H*rley on the A6
Old 22-04-08, 08:18 PM   #16
bad-sv650

Quote:

had to laugh

Tell him to buy a white helmet, that will work. proper power ranger !
Old 22-04-08, 08:24 PM   #17
Stingo

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluePete View Post
Having a large horn is a real bonus some days!
+1. snigger.

snort.
Old 22-04-08, 08:26 PM   #18
bad-sv650

funny that. the people who nod back when passing you, are sports bike riders,

You get a hells hamster, on a chopper and they just blank you.

Just not part of the clang ! hay
Old 22-04-08, 08:34 PM   #19
dizzyblonde
Da Cake Boss
Mega Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drew Carey View Post
PMSL......does the bloke not realise he will look like a donkey in green.....must get a piccy so we can giggle.
He works on the opposite shift unfortunatly, bless him he's only 21, he'd probably feel dead proud me taking a pic if I managed to bump into him out of work, but I doubt I'll get the chance..........oooo you guys are soooo mean..lol

Hovis 13.8.75-3.10.09 Reeder 20.7.88-21.3.12
dizzyblonde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-08, 08:38 PM   #20
Drew Carey
Not Fizzwheel
Mega Poster

Quote:
He works on the opposite shift unfortunatly, bless him he's only 21, he'd probably feel dead proud me taking a pic if I managed to bump into him out of work, but I doubt I'll get the chance..........oooo you guys are soooo mean..lol
C'mon.....you know you thought it too.