SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

2006 Annual Rideout Discussions & info on the 2006 SV650.org's annual rideout

Old 22-06-06, 08:53 PM   #11
Stig

Quote:
Originally Posted by iffy216
Big Ape,
There are a number of us coming up from the South Coast, Portsmouth, Southampton way. Perhaps we can arrange something and get a group together.

Ian
That indeed could be a possibility. I guess it just depends on when anyone is travelling up. As I said, Jo and I intend to make a day of it. We don't get out much these days you see.

Old 23-06-06, 02:19 PM   #12
Spiderman
Where the hell am I?
Mega Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynw
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiderman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Itching 2 go
where and when is it? I cant be arsed to look at the thread
Lazy git!

8th & 9th july, thats a sat & sun if you cant be arsed to look at a calendar either

I'm not sure when i'm going up tho and if J comes too then how the heck are we gonna bring a tent and all our junk? Anyone got a trailer i can borrow?
I have space in the topbox for stuff. Staying with Jack in a B&B so wont need tent and sleeping bags. Just rucksack which can either go in topbox or on back seat if you need someone to take some stuff up there for you.
Very kind of you Lyn. After a long chat with the delicious mrs Spidey last night we have decided that she may take her car and be my support vehicle. That would mean we could do the campsite thing if we can get out butts in gear and get out to buy a tent n stuff.
AlpineCarStereo: you win ....... eeerrr ..... ummm ..... my undying support of you, the greatest Mod this forum has ever known. My Leige. davepreston: i bow to your modding godliness. vixis: He's this really cute Persian tea-boy, Im so not giving you his number :P
Old 23-06-06, 04:58 PM   #13
Fizzy Fish

I have a spare 2 man tent Zig - but be warned it has glow in the dark stickers on it after me & a mate went to some trance festival about 10 years ago!

At least you'll know which one's yours...

The offer's there anyway

Old 23-06-06, 08:19 PM   #14
lynw

Zig, I have a 3 person tent if you need some more room No glow in the dark stickers though.

Oh and happy to lend you 2 sleeping bags if required.

Old 23-06-06, 08:56 PM   #15
jonboy

Quote:
I have space in the topbox for stuff.
Is there no end to your depravity, hmm?

Old 23-06-06, 09:07 PM   #16
lynw

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonboy
Quote:
I have space in the topbox for stuff.
Is there no end to your depravity, hmm?

No. I will be accompanied by a Pan with 2 paniers and top box :P

Old 23-06-06, 09:11 PM   #17
jonboy

Feels faint...

Old 23-06-06, 09:23 PM   #18
Quiff Wichard
Mega Poster

I know its not my thread.!!

BUT - I live local and we are taking the car--

I have 2 spare camp mats I can take and 2 spare sleeping bags.. the cocoon type.!! - so if anyone doesnt want to lug stuff up to camp then let me know and u can certainly borrow those.. ..
I know what its like travelling with loads of kit .!!

I wonder if tents can be hired locally >?? i will have to look into it - mind u they ar epennies to buy no aint they -
Old 25-06-06, 06:13 PM   #19
Cazza

Ness, I'd be up for meeting at the Ace early afternoon... (I'm busy in the morning).

Old 25-06-06, 06:46 PM   #20
Devil Biccy

I'd meet up with ya both on Friday afternoon late..ish around 2-3pm if that's okay at the Ace would suit me just right rather than Boxhill or any where on route