SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Track Days Post up here about trackdays

Old 23-07-11, 09:14 PM   #201
Nobbylad
Mega Poster

Default Re: Cadwell 26th July - Easytrack

I'll be camping... should be there around 5-6pm, black Audi A3, black pointy on a trailer. Missus and two teenage sons on board.

Hopefully I'll get some laps in on the evening sessions and then get the tent up in time for the barbie.
Nobbylad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-11, 09:17 PM   #202
Teejayexc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nobbylad View Post
I'll be camping... should be there around 5-6pm, black Audi A3, black pointy on a trailer. Missus and two teenage sons on board.

Hopefully I'll get some laps in on the evening sessions and then get the tent up in time for the barbie.

Don't hold your breath

Quote:
Evening of July 25th!!
If you booked before 18th July (check your booking history online or confirmation email), you are welcome to join us on the evening of 25th for a few sessions. This is to set up your bike, settle in and check things out rather than have a full evening - depending on numbers we can't promise too much track time for free, but will do our best! Come visit from 15:30 on Monday and sign-on, we'll sign people on until full (strictly first-come first-serve with no pre-booking available). The evening briefing will be held at 17:00 and there is no late-comers 2nd briefing so if you don't make it, we can't wait for you
Teejayexc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-11, 09:23 PM   #203
Nobbylad
Mega Poster

Hmmmm... weird, when I spoke to Keith, he said they'd sort me out even if I turned up a bit later.

Oh well... even if we just get camping, a barbie and a full track day on Tuesday.... it's still worth £80.
Nobbylad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-11, 04:40 PM   #204
Mr Speirs
Mega Poster

Can anyone print a set of copies of both the indemnity forms for me? I've got a set for the evening but just been informed you need to do 2 copies...one for each day.

Ta in advance.
Smokey Black Burnty 02 - Racetech Smoulderlators + .90kg BBQ Springs, zx10r shockingly toasted, Conti Road Attacks heat up very nicely, R&G Crash Bungs but what f**king use are they, No Colour Matched Hugger, Flame Extenda, Beowulf Titainium Oval Flame Thrower.
Mr Speirs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-11, 04:56 PM   #205
hongman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Speirs View Post
Can anyone print a set of copies of both the indemnity forms for me? I've got a set for the evening but just been informed you need to do 2 copies...one for each day.

Ta in advance.
Looks like I'm in no rush for Monday then, only did 1 set myself!
Old 24-07-11, 05:04 PM   #206
Chris Bird

I'll be getting to Cadwell for about half 2/ 3 o'clock tomorrow. I'm not camping but I'll bring a few extra copies of the two indemnity form. I think they want copies of paypal bill and original booking e-mail as well.

Have you guys got them?
Old 24-07-11, 05:06 PM   #207
Binky
Emily Howard rides an SV
Mega Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Bird View Post
I'll be getting to Cadwell for about half 2/ 3 o'clock tomorrow. I'm not camping but I'll bring a few extra copies of the two indemnity form. I think they want copies of paypal bill and original booking e-mail as well.

Have you guys got them?
No email has been sent at all for me.

I shall get to the circuit from any time between about half two and four. Hopefully i'm not late...
Old 24-07-11, 05:09 PM   #208
Chris Bird

After I booked I recieved a paypal invoice. I've printed that. I also recieved one from easytrack that read:

Quote:
Hello Chris,

Your booking for membership pack number: ''TC - 00003194'' has been received and is being processed and should take no more than 24 hours.

You will shortly receive a normal style booking confirmation listing your event choice(s).
Your account will also be updated and you can review your booked events by clicking the membership order in "booking history".
If you do not receive that email and your booking history is not updated please resend the booking request.

Your booking can be amended/transferred up to 7 working days prior to the event, with the exception of Goodwood and Donington Park in which case 14 days apply.

Kind regards

The EasyTrack Team
Old 24-07-11, 07:15 PM   #209
Binky
Emily Howard rides an SV
Mega Poster

So how many camera pros have we got for tomorrow? Still's i'm thinking though, not video. Video i think we have covered...

If i have space and remember i'll whack my camera in my rucksack.
Old 24-07-11, 08:13 PM   #210
flymo
Mega Poster

I'll be bringing my little GoPro HD along BUT..... filming will not be my main prioroty . We'll capture some video but I'll mostly be enjoying the track.
flymo is offline   Reply With Quote