SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Idle Banter For non SV and non bike related chat (and the odd bit of humour - but if any post isn't suitable it'll get deleted real quick).
There's also a "U" rating so please respect this. Newbies can also say "hello" here too.

Old 30-12-09, 07:04 PM   #2641
krhall

Default Re: The running thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed View Post
No sense, no pain
Yeah you got that right!
Old 30-12-09, 07:52 PM   #2642
Stig

I failed my years target. Will try harder next year.
Old 30-12-09, 08:12 PM   #2643
sarah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stig_Of_The_Dump View Post
I failed my years target. Will try harder next year.
the year isn't over yet! what's your target for next year? i'm going for 1000 miles.
Old 30-12-09, 10:31 PM   #2644
Ed

6.4 miles this evening in the wind and rain Roll on spring.

Can someone tell me how to upload data from my PC onto the myGarmin site? It just happened yesterday, and this evening I can't work out how to do it. It's a Forerunner 205.

Tomorrow is a rest day. And so, for me, ends 2009, a year frankly I'd rather forget. I know that I will be in tears with wifey tomorrow evening, it's been such a struggle.

Wishing you all a very happy new year
Old 31-12-09, 08:54 AM   #2645
krhall

I always upload mine to Training Centre and then fetch!
Old 31-12-09, 11:56 AM   #2646
stewie

Quote:
Originally Posted by krhall View Post
Never leave home without it!

I cracked out 12 windy miles, natural wind always against me and man-made wind behind me!!!

Just saw I am currently 294th on Fetch for the year, not too sure out of how many though.

Can no eat more mince pies now with a cheeky bottle of JD to was them down!
Good one Kev, Im currently lying in 3357 th place for the year and on page 168, have to say though that Ive been struggling a bit with my motivation this last couple of weeks. Anyway, to all fellow orgers and runners, have a happy and safe 2010.
Stew
Old 31-12-09, 03:05 PM   #2647
krhall

Just uploaded my last 9.5 miles of the year taking me to a total of 1655 miles for the year or 233 hours of running this year.

At the time of uploading I was 292 for the year and 204 for December.

Have managed some good PB's this year and am still enjoying the feeling of accomplishment I get after each run and through sort of training two people at work.

I'm still a little fat man, but have now done 3 years of running and am looking forward to what next year may hold...maybe a duathlon or triathlon?

Well done to everyone in this thread (past and present), we have all done some great running.

2009's running has only been marred by some thieving postie!!!Sorry Si.

Have a great night and I wish you all the very best for 2010!

Kev
Old 31-12-09, 03:07 PM   #2648
stewie

Great, decided to go for a run even though I cba and ended up in a ditch at the side of the road with cuts and bruised knees, my left elbow bruised and I think Ive knacked my left tricep as well, and all because some dip**** in a volvo didnt know which way to go and decided to try and go through me, excellent, still on the plus side Ive got another miles in the bank.................roll on 2010
Edit: I should point out I wasnt actually hit by the car, I just had to dive out of the way, they didnt stop either....*******s

Last edited by stewie; 31-12-09 at 03:08 PM.
Old 31-12-09, 03:12 PM   #2649
sarah

Quote:
Originally Posted by stewie View Post
Great, decided to go for a run even though I cba and ended up in a ditch at the side of the road with cuts and bruised knees, my left elbow bruised and I think Ive knacked my left tricep as well, and all because some dip**** in a volvo didnt know which way to go and decided to try and go through me, excellent, still on the plus side Ive got another miles in the bank.................roll on 2010
Edit: I should point out I wasnt actually hit by the car, I just had to dive out of the way, they didnt stop either....*******s
ouch, poor you
Old 31-12-09, 03:14 PM   #2650
stewie

Im ok thanks, just a bit annoyed thats all,, never mind Ive just cracked a san miguel so its all gravy really