SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Idle Banter For non SV and non bike related chat (and the odd bit of humour - but if any post isn't suitable it'll get deleted real quick).
There's also a "U" rating so please respect this. Newbies can also say "hello" here too.

Old 11-01-08, 07:53 AM   #21
600+

Default Re: Joys of life!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluePete View Post
Just to derail the thread Moses, any chance of a YouTube moment of your bike with the new can on it?
I can do but it can only be with the bike in the garage - no camera action on it yet

About the council tax issue;

it was resolved yesterday morning when both ladies went to the council and the guilty one forked out for the bill. She was told by the council lady that it's her fault totally that my gf was summoned and in general had to waste hours of her life dealing with this. Needless to say it took the council lady 10 attempts until the girl understood what was being explained to her etc etc.

My housemate kicked off a discussion about the topic last night and I explained to him in great detail why I involved him (basically cause I needed some help since his gf is thick) and in general why I think we should have never been in this situation in the first place. He was kind of apologetic by his selfishness surfaced once again

He is getting the boot!
Old 11-01-08, 08:06 AM   #22
Bluepete
Mega Poster

Default Re: Joys of life!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 600+ View Post
I can do but it can only be with the bike in the garage - no camera action on it yet
Go on then! Stop faffing around and rev the b*tch!
Bluepete is offline   Reply With Quote