SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Idle Banter For non SV and non bike related chat (and the odd bit of humour - but if any post isn't suitable it'll get deleted real quick).
There's also a "U" rating so please respect this. Newbies can also say "hello" here too.

Old 20-03-09, 10:50 AM   #21
missyburd

Default Re: The great "Friday - Wot you doin' for the weekend Thread" Sponsored by Pink Elephants and the Fat Duck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dappa D View Post
doing anything exciting in sunny bristol? or just a stop gap for glasto?
well my mate lives there, we're kipping at his house, so might get an oppurtunity to do a bit of "sightseeing" but I won't be hedging me bets Weather is beautiful though, shame I'll be sat on a train for the most part
Old 20-03-09, 10:50 AM   #22
keithd

Default Re: The great "Friday - Wot you doin' for the weekend Thread" Sponsored by Pink Elephants and the Fat Duck

tonight - chill. stressy time at moment, need some RnR
tomorrow - finish off oil and filter change which i started last week but due to technical errors didnt finish and couldnt be arsed doing in the week, then go for bimble, break down due to massive oil leaks and seized engine
sunday - more chillaxing
Old 20-03-09, 10:52 AM   #23
Tim in Belgium

Today: Head into town for some lunch and birthday card purchasing, this afternoon finish working from home....wash and wax the car, head to the gym, an early night.
Tomorrow: Drive to Germany, get to Sliders guesthouse to watch the Rugby, have a BBQ and plenty of beer.
Sunday: Get up early, drive the 9 miles to Nurburg, head into the Nurburgring Gmbh office to buy my year's pass, then head out for a day of gentle Nurburgring lapping in the Pug. Drive back to Holland once the track closes and the sun starts to set.
Old 20-03-09, 11:02 AM   #24
Kate Moss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dappa D View Post
noone have mothers here???

friday - curry night
sat - take little man to longleat
sunday - take mum out for mothers day lunch

and try and clean the bike at somepoint
ooooh Longleat - I've always wanted to go there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tara View Post
oh yeah i forgot about that we a re going for a chinese with my mother in law in Sunday night
Good Luck

Quote:
Originally Posted by plowsie View Post
Tonight - Upload piccies of Paris
Tomorrow - Bum about and maybe go for a ride
Sunday - early start, meet Phil and Kate, go to the Rock for a couple of hours then of to Brum for a meal with the family.
Il order lots extra breakfast for you!
Old 20-03-09, 11:04 AM   #25
Kate Moss

tonight - hear all about phils test ride on the 848, Dinner, vino, chilling
Sat - pack for naughty night in hotel, SEXY TIME!
Sun - Serve tea and coffee from the back of the van at Rockingham, test ride plowsie's bike and take pics of the track day event

Lots to look forward to!
Old 20-03-09, 11:10 AM   #26
carty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kate Moss View Post
Sat - pack for naughty night in hotel, SEXY TIME!
Be careful, you don't want Phil crashing out in the first session cos his eyes are all bleary.

Tonight - Thai meal with Mrs and friends
Tomorrow - not sure, prob watch some rugby and few beers with mates in evening
Sunday - head over to the Rock to see fellow orgers take on the track. Very jealous and wish I was riding now but hey-ho!
Old 20-03-09, 11:13 AM   #27
Kinvig

Mortgage advisor Sat morning.

If Watchmen is at the Imax I may pop down Sat afternoon.
Old 20-03-09, 11:22 AM   #28
dizzyblonde
Da Cake Boss
Mega Poster

Today, basking in sunshine watching Im Indoors fix the loose flags on my patio.
Tomorrow, riding mwaahaha
Sunday, not sure, but it really should involve my mum

BTW Kinvig, watchmen is ace(according to our comic expert friend), gotta see it myself

Hovis 13.8.75-3.10.09 Reeder 20.7.88-21.3.12
dizzyblonde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-09, 11:25 AM   #29
Kate Moss

Quote:
Originally Posted by cartwrim View Post
Be careful, you don't want Phil crashing out in the first session cos his eyes are all bleary.
ok, il go easy on him!!
Old 20-03-09, 11:36 AM   #30
Kinvig

Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzyblonde View Post
BTW Kinvig, watchmen is ace(
<derail>I saw it last week. I'm still in two minds about it!</derail>