SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Idle Banter For non SV and non bike related chat (and the odd bit of humour - but if any post isn't suitable it'll get deleted real quick).
There's also a "U" rating so please respect this. Newbies can also say "hello" here too.

View Poll Results: Should Moussaoui be executed?
Yes 12 54.55%
No 10 45.45%
Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 04-04-06, 09:52 AM   #21
Peter Henry

Akula...Have you ever heard of Lee Harvey Oswald?

The twin towers were constructed with a main frame of steel which was designed to withstand both hurricane and direct impact from an airliner. Therefore why when no building of this type has ever collapsed,should both the north and south towers both collapse in identical "pancake" or concertina fashion?

A cousin of Mr.Bush heads up the company in charge of security of the WTC, large sections of the buildings were cordoned off and evacuated for several hours in the weeks prior to the terrible day.

Perhaps the time was used to place strategic explosive devices that would ensure the structure of the buildings would be completely compromised?

A massive task as it would be, why was no forensic evidence gathered at all from ground zero? Traces of explosives to be detected?

Why did firemen and employees at the WTC notice a discernable "updraft" in the stair wells below the fires? The vacuum created by the detonation of explosives above them?

The WTC by it's very nature was the hub of American business and so why did just one Israeli person die at the WTC on that day? Normally there would be hundreds there?

None of the above is perhaps definitive or maybe to be believed but do you feel confidant that,(given who controls most forms of media round the world) the tales we have been told regarding Al Qaeda involvement?

All done with the aid of mirrors and if you wish a few more snippets to mull over,I can provide.

*BTW* None of the above seeks to deny that certain Islamic factions are a true and genuine threat to the security of many of us.*

Old 04-04-06, 10:00 AM   #22
Akula

PH,

I love conspiracy theories, they always add that certain something to disasters or huge world changing incidents. Please do send some 'snippets' i do like reading them. But like alot of conspiracy theories we 'may' never know the real truth. But considering this chap and the death penalty i stand by my decision.

Martin

Old 04-04-06, 10:11 AM   #23
Anonymous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Henry
Akula...Have you ever heard of Lee Harvey Oswald?

The twin towers were constructed with a main frame of steel which was designed to withstand both hurricane and direct impact from an airliner. Therefore why when no building of this type has ever collapsed,should both the north and south towers both collapse in identical "pancake" or concertina fashion?

A cousin of Mr.Bush heads up the company in charge of security of the WTC, large sections of the buildings were cordoned off and evacuated for several hours in the weeks prior to the terrible day.

Perhaps the time was used to place strategic explosive devices that would ensure the structure of the buildings would be completely compromised?

A massive task as it would be, why was no forensic evidence gathered at all from ground zero? Traces of explosives to be detected?

Why did firemen and employees at the WTC notice a discernable "updraft" in the stair wells below the fires? The vacuum created by the detonation of explosives above them?

The WTC by it's very nature was the hub of American business and so why did just one Israeli person die at the WTC on that day? Normally there would be hundreds there?

None of the above is perhaps definitive or maybe to be believed but do you feel confidant that,(given who controls most forms of media round the world) the tales we have been told regarding Al Qaeda involvement?

All done with the aid of mirrors and if you wish a few more snippets to mull over,I can provide.

*BTW* None of the above seeks to deny that certain Islamic factions are a true and genuine threat to the security of many of us.*
Oh God Peter - you've been watching Loose change - dont tell me you bought into it?

The buildings DID collapse as a result of the impact, and subsequent fires.

Yes they were designed to withstand impacts from hurricanes and aircraft - however, factor in the initial impact of the airliners, which caused massive reduction in structural integrity, followed by the explosion which again reduced the structuoral strength.. followed by a fire, which would have gone some way in weaking the tensile strength of the fire... thats why they collapsed.

The Loose Change consipiricy is clutching at straws.

Old 04-04-06, 10:18 AM   #24
Peter Henry

Joe "Loose Change" is not something I am familiar with? I am based in Spain remember?
The only UK television I watch occasionally is Sky Sports. Additionally the Spanish media have not to my knowledge run any conspiracy or analysis type programmes either.

More from me in a while. :P

Old 04-04-06, 10:20 AM   #25
Anonymous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Henry
Joe "Loose Change" is not something I am familiar with? I am based in Spain remember?
The only UK television I watch occasionally is Sky Sports. Additionally the Spanish media have not to my knowledge run any conspiracy or analysis type programmes either.

More from me in a while. :P
Ah ok...

Loose Change is this: http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...Change&pl=true

A very interesting yet somewhat clutching at straw attempt to turn the whole thing around on the US Government. Very similar to what you are proposing above.

Old 04-04-06, 10:24 AM   #26
Flamin_Squirrel

I don't belive the state should ever be permited to weild the power of life or death over anyone, even convicted criminals.

Financial reasons for exicuting people are uttery ridiculous - there's far more at stake than money in this regard.

As for the indervidual in question in this thread - he'll never be let out of prision, his lifes over anyway. Why kill him? It'll just make him a maytr.

Old 04-04-06, 10:27 AM   #27
Anonymous

^ exactly my point Flame...

Old 04-04-06, 11:19 AM   #28
Jelster

Peter Henry, for an educated man, and a person that I though had some "savvy" you don't half come up with some complete b*locks !

Are you trying to say that the American Government actually knew about 9/11 before hand, and as such, planted explosives in the building to make it worse ????

You'll be telling us all that Bush is an alien from another planet next... (err actually that could be true )

The only thing that sets us apart from barbarians is a justice system that is place through democracy. A court of law has found this man guilty. In the Country he was tried, the penalty for mass murder & terrorism is death. He knew what he was getting into, he made his bed, now he has to face the concequences. End of story.

Old 04-04-06, 11:24 AM   #29
jonboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akula
Yes execute him!!
You know, I could have won money on you making that post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by K
Noone has the right to do anything. At all. Not even breath.
At last someone who truly understands the reality of life; rights are a made-up political device and form no part of nature. Everything we have is a gift and nothing more than good luck brought it to us.

Old 04-04-06, 11:30 AM   #30
Akula

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonboy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akula
Yes execute him!!
You know, I could have won money on you making that post.
Quote:
Originally Posted by K
Noone has the right to do anything. At all. Not even breath.
At last someone who truly understands the reality of life; rights are a made-up political device and form no part of nature. Everything we have is a gift and nothing more than good luck brought it to us.

And your point being what????

Closed Thread