SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Idle Banter For non SV and non bike related chat (and the odd bit of humour - but if any post isn't suitable it'll get deleted real quick).
There's also a "U" rating so please respect this. Newbies can also say "hello" here too.

Old 11-05-12, 03:24 AM   #331
Paul the 6th
Mega Poster

Default Re: The Comedy Club - Think up some new jokes

I tried to get into BDSM but i cant be bothered, I suppose i need a kick up the ****.

Cbf600, sv650, sv1000, gsxr 750 srad, KTM adventure 950, gsxr 750 k1, gsxr 750 srad, fazer 1000, zx9r ninja..
Paul the 6th is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-12, 09:37 PM   #332
Mrs DJ Fridge

A bloke starts his new job at the zoo and is given three tasks. First is to clear the exotic fish pool of weeds.
As he does this a huge fish jumps out and bites him. To show who is boss, he beats it to death with a spade.
Realizing his employer won't be best pleased he disposes of the fish by feeding it to the lions, as lions will eat anything.
Moving on to the second job of clearing out the Chimp house, he is attacked by the chimps that pelt him with coconuts.
He swipes at two chimps with a spade killing them both. What can he do?
Feed them to the lions, he says to himself, because lions eat anything...
He hurls the corpses into the lion enclosure.
He moves on to the last job which is to collect honey from the South American Bees.
As soon as he starts he is attacked by the bees. He grabs the spade and smashes the bees to a pulp.
By now he knows what to do and shovels them into the lions cage because lions eat anything.
Later that day a new lion arrives at the zoo.. He wanders up to another lion and says "What's the food like here?"
The lions say: "Absolutely brilliant, today we had Fish and Chimps with Mushy Bees
Old 12-05-12, 09:41 PM   #333
littleoldman2
Mega Poster

Location: Cramlington Northumberland where we are truely blessed

Brill thanks
Old 15-05-12, 06:47 AM   #334
xXBADGERXx

A plane was taking off from Kennedy Airport. After it reached a comfortable cruising altitude, the captain made an announcement over the intercom, "Ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking.
Welcome to Flight Number 293, non-stop from New York to Los Angeles. The weather ahead is good and, therefore, we should have a smooth and uneventful flight. Now sit back and relax - OH, MY GOD!" Silence followed, and after a few minutes the captain came back on the intercom and said, "Ladies and Gentlemen, I am so sorry if I scared you earlier; but, while I was talking, the flight attendant brought me a cup of coffee and spilled the hot coffee in my lap. You should see the front of my trousers!"
A passenger in economy said, "That's nothing. He should see the back of mine!"
Old 15-05-12, 09:06 PM   #335
Mrs DJ Fridge

I wasn't sure why the doctor prescribed LSD for my constipation, until I saw a dragon and shat myself.
Old 16-05-12, 11:10 AM   #336
metalangel

I came into the kitchen today and saw the missus at the stove cooking breakfast in her slippers.

I really need to buy her a new frying pan.
Old 16-05-12, 05:23 PM   #337
xXBADGERXx

aCCCHH MINGING
Old 18-05-12, 03:44 PM   #338
wyrdness

I'm reading a book about anti-gravity. It's impossible to put down.
Old 18-05-12, 09:08 PM   #339
DJFridge

Took a girl home after clubbing the other night. After a few more drinks we went upstairs and started taking clothes off. Suddenly there's a voice from the bed, "I hope it's not that fat one from last week."
"What the hell was that?" asked the girl.
"Sorry, it's the mattress. It's memory foam."
Old 20-05-12, 09:30 AM   #340
Specialone

Far away in the tropical waters of the Coral Sea, two prawns were swimming around.

One called Justin and the other called Christian.

The prawns were constantly being harassed and threatened by sharks that inhabited the area.

Finally one day Justin said to Christian, 'I'm fed up with being a prawn;
I wish I was a shark, and then I wouldn't have any worries about being eaten.'

A large mysterious cod appeared and said, 'Your wish is granted'
Lo and behold, Justin turned into a shark.

Horrified, Christian immediately swam away, afraid of being eaten by his old mate.

Time passed (as it does) and Justin found life as a shark boring and lonely.

All his old mates simply swam away whenever he came close to them.

Justin began to realise that his new menacing appearance was the cause of his sad plight.

While swimming alone one day he saw the mysterious cod again and he thought perhaps the mysterious fish could change him back into a prawn.

He approached the cod and begged to be changed back, and, lo and behold, he found himself turned back into a prawn.

With tears of joy in his tiny little eyes Justin swam back to his friends and bought them all a cocktail.
(The punch line does not involve a prawn cocktail - it's much worse).
Looking around the gathering at the reef he realised he couldn't see his old pal.

'Where's Christian?' he asked.

'He's at home, still distraught that his best friend changed sides to the enemy & became a shark', came the reply.

Eager to put things right again and end the mutual pain and torture, he set off to Christian's abode.

As he opened the coral gate, memories came flooding back.

He banged on the door and shouted, 'It's me, Justin, your old friend, come out and see me again.'

Christian replied, 'No way man, you'll eat me. You're now a shark, the enemy, and I'll not be tricked into being your dinner.'

Justin cried back 'No, I'm not. That was the old me. I've changed.'.........

'I've found Cod.

I'm a Prawn again Christian'