SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Idle Banter For non SV and non bike related chat (and the odd bit of humour - but if any post isn't suitable it'll get deleted real quick).
There's also a "U" rating so please respect this. Newbies can also say "hello" here too.

Old 08-11-08, 04:52 PM   #31
Briddo

Default Re: When was the last time you were....

I'm angry every day , and no I don't ever calm down

Jan
Old 08-11-08, 05:30 PM   #32
Dangerous Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshmac View Post
IMO it's much healthier to get it out of your system than to let it build up inside. If you let it build up (usually what I do), when you do let go, it's so much worse!!
Aye, reminds me of an encouter with an RAF Wing Commander.
Old 08-11-08, 07:09 PM   #33
Drew Carey
Not Fizzwheel
Mega Poster

The last time I got really really really angry was a long time ago when Lily's Ex sent pic of his man bits to her........

Lets just put it this way, I was about to make a mistake that may have led to me getting in to trouble if it wasn't for the humour of the org and the fact that you all made me and Lily laugh......must admit, if I am really annoyed / down there are 3 ways I can chill.

1. Have a ciggie and chill.
2. Come chat to the org.
3. And the most important, quiet hugs from Lily alwasy sort me out.

Hovis RIP Buddy - 13/08/1975 - 03/10/2009
"Feckinnnn Unluckkeeeeeeee"
Drew Carey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-08, 08:18 PM   #34
Alpinestarhero

i like hugs aswell

although i get them from maria, not lily
Old 08-11-08, 08:34 PM   #35
Baph

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshmac View Post
If you let it build up (usually what I do), when you do let go, it's so much worse!!
You've obviously read my post about ripping the handbrake out of the car! Exactly what I do as well.
Old 08-11-08, 09:35 PM   #36
Lou M

I'm always angry, I have an anger problem. The only way to calm down is to have a rant.

The other week I got so worked up at work that I came home for a bit (only a 2 min walk). Had a good shout and scream at the house, the walls really got an earful. By the time I had to go back to work I'd sorted myself and the problem out and was able to deal with said person in a reasonale manner.
But as Mr Lou said, bet our neighbours thought we were having a right row!
Old 08-11-08, 09:47 PM   #37
Wideboy
Evel Knievel
Mega Poster

yesturday, well infact everyday!

my foreman is complete brain dead hick, knows sweet f all about joinery or even carpentry, changes his mind about jobs and then comes up with an idea that i told him about an hour ago, but or course nothing is ever his fault, who'd have thought they'd put such a complete dumb a$$ in charge of jobs

i've grown tierd and given up humoring him

05 DRZ400E
RIP hovis
Wideboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-08, 09:58 PM   #38
Baph

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wideboy View Post
my foreman is complete brain dead hick, knows sweet f all about joinery or even carpentry, changes his mind about jobs and then comes up with an idea that i told him about an hour ago, but or course nothing is ever his fault, who'd have thought they'd put such a complete dumb a$$ in charge of jobs
So the term 'management' is a new concept to you?
Old 08-11-08, 10:12 PM   #39
Miss Alpinestarhero

Last time I was really angry was a few weeks ago when colleague A kept inturrupting my conversation with colleague B. This conversation had nothing to do with colleague A yet she kept trying to take control and "help" me order my diary (more like control me...!). The result? I snapped and yelled at her infront of all my colleagues in the office and put her in her place.

I still came home ranting and raving to matt about it...I calmed down after lots of cuddles from him though

Maria
Old 08-11-08, 10:57 PM   #40
Lou M

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Alpinestarhero View Post
Last time I was really angry was a few weeks ago when colleague A kept inturrupting my conversation with colleague B. This conversation had nothing to do with colleague A yet she kept trying to take control and "help" me order my diary (more like control me...!). The result? I snapped and yelled at her infront of all my colleagues in the office and put her in her place.

I still came home ranting and raving to matt about it...I calmed down after lots of cuddles from him though

Maria
Oh how I wish I could yell at others at work, but being the manager I can't. That's why the house usually gets it in the neck!