SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Idle Banter For non SV and non bike related chat (and the odd bit of humour - but if any post isn't suitable it'll get deleted real quick).
There's also a "U" rating so please respect this. Newbies can also say "hello" here too.

Old 10-02-09, 11:52 AM   #31
Dappa D

Default Re: possibly 1 for mr spiers? microphone help....

great advice everyone many thanks,

the rode will be going on fleabay this week (unless anyone here wants it?) and im gonna speak to sound control (reverb i think they called now) and see if i can try the beta 58 and the se one as the guys there are usually pretty good.

Anna, i had no idea richer sounds sold this sort of thing ive only drove past it (like every day!) and they have tv;s and stereos in the window....ill go check them out.

thanks all
Old 10-02-09, 11:54 AM   #32
Mr Speirs
Mega Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dappa D View Post
great advice everyone many thanks,

the rode will be going on fleabay this week (unless anyone here wants it?) and im gonna speak to sound control (reverb i think they called now) and see if i can try the beta 58 and the se one as the guys there are usually pretty good.

Anna, i had no idea richer sounds sold this sort of thing ive only drove past it (like every day!) and they have tv;s and stereos in the window....ill go check them out.

thanks all
If you want Dappa I can see how much my local friendly music shop will do it for super best friends deal?
Smokey Black Burnty 02 - Racetech Smoulderlators + .90kg BBQ Springs, zx10r shockingly toasted, Conti Road Attacks heat up very nicely, R&G Crash Bungs but what f**king use are they, No Colour Matched Hugger, Flame Extenda, Beowulf Titainium Oval Flame Thrower.
Mr Speirs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-09, 12:03 PM   #33
Dappa D

that mr speirs me ole mucker would be sound, hold fire untill the rode has sold tho,

there is one on ebay at the moment with 4 days left, few bids and currently at £77, so im gonna take some pics of mine tonight and list it tomorrow so need to see how much i get from the sale of that first to see what my budget is!!