SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

For Sale - Other Bikes and General biking items For other bikes, clothing, helmets etc. Unsanctioned trade ads will be deleted as will spam and chat. Anything not relevant to motorcycling will be moved to Idle Banter

Closed Thread

Old 13-04-11, 09:06 PM   #61
andrewsmith
Mega Poster

Location: Newcastle upon Tyne, Just south of salad dodging country
Default Re: Pirelli Diablo Supercorsa scrubs for sale

Every year we meet old friends, gain some new ones, lose old ones and you always remember them all.
“Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.” Mahatma Gandhi
Old 14-04-11, 06:17 AM   #62
dirtydog
Knob faced knobster
Mega Poster

Keep the chit chatand stupid remarks to a minimum and can I remind you that

1. unsolicited advice on prices whether for the goods or postage is against for sale section rules
2. Insulting other users is also against forum rules.

So keep it up guys and I'll start dishing out infractions like sweets at halloween!
Old 14-04-11, 07:33 AM   #63
Berlin

All I want is an apology from Danny La Ru with the sequin leathers there and it'll all be over.

Old 14-04-11, 08:32 AM   #64
dirtydog
Knob faced knobster
Mega Poster

This is the only warning I will give,

pack it in or the infractions start!
Old 14-04-11, 09:37 AM   #65
Reeder

Last edited by dirtydog; 14-04-11 at 05:55 PM.
  Received Infraction
Old 14-04-11, 06:00 PM   #66
dirtydog
Knob faced knobster
Mega Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reeder View Post
Ah some one who wants to push their luck.
Old 14-04-11, 06:26 PM   #67
coxxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtydog View Post
Keep the chit chatand stupid remarks to a minimum and can I remind you that

1. unsolicited advice on prices whether for the goods or postage is against for sale section rules
2. Insulting other users is also against forum rules.

So keep it up guys and I'll start dishing out infractions like sweets at halloween!
Hey dirty dog, thanks for the advice and I aim to please all forum members if I can. I really humbly apologise to you if this melee has upset you in any way but I only really started out to sell some tyres at rock bottom prices then it seems to have got personal for some reason - is this normal behaviour?

The latest missive is some coded personal message from berlin to my inbox - not sure what it means - and a text message from an unknown mobile threatening death by rubber ingestion?! I called the number but all I could hear was a postman pat album playing in the background, some heavy breathing and a small dog yapping in the background. Is this a sign that someone is suffering from POST sv org syndrome and has suffered a breakdown? Or maybe over worry about a wobbly wheel on his van - I could help out there (could be a dodgy tyre, one of those nasty Michelins?)

Today we had another great day at Brands and created another set of scrubs which seem to be selling like hotcakes. Thanks for all the positive stuff guys - it seems we havent had so much fun in ages!

regards
Coxxy
mustburnsomemorerubber.com

Old 14-04-11, 07:16 PM   #68
Berlin

Quote:
Originally Posted by coxxy View Post
... but I only really started out to sell some tyres at rock bottom prices then it seems to have got personal for some reason - is this normal behaviour?
Quote:
Berlin, to you postage is now £100 each tyre!

Can't quite understand your point mate - you calling me a liar? The prices are from London to Cambridge (100 miles) as a guide. 1 Day is £21.59 and 2 days £16.79 with a parcel weight of 10KG - straight off the parcel force website. Sometimes people like you should keep your self out of other peoples business. I am offering excellent quality Pirelli scrubs at a cheap price of £60 per pair which have cost £265.
I have sold 3 pairs already to entirely satisfied hard up racers who have not quibbled over the price of the postage which I have made no profit on.
Butt out buddy.
SV org at its very worst!
You said it!

You were WRONG! I apologised IN CASE I was. You know, cos I've got a pair.

Quote:
The latest missive is some coded personal message from berlin to my inbox - not sure what it means - and a text message from an unknown mobile threatening death by rubber ingestion?! I called the number but all I could hear was a postman pat album playing in the background, some heavy breathing and a small dog yapping in the background. Is this a sign that someone is suffering from POST sv org syndrome and has suffered a breakdown? Or maybe over worry about a wobbly wheel on his van - I could help out there (could be a dodgy tyre, one of those nasty Michelins?)

Today we had another great day at Brands and created another set of scrubs which seem to be selling like hotcakes. Thanks for all the positive stuff guys - it seems we havent had so much fun in ages!

regards
Coxxy
mustburnsomemorerubber.com
Oh the drama!!

I send him Elke Brooks "Fool if you think Its over" from Youtube. The rest is his pathetic imagination.

grow up, man up and then come and see me.

C

Last edited by Berlin; 14-04-11 at 07:48 PM.
  Received Infraction
Old 14-04-11, 08:49 PM   #69
Reeder

Last edited by Reeder; 14-04-11 at 08:51 PM.

Old 14-04-11, 08:53 PM   #70
coxxy

Hey Berly/Carl, oh sorry, Bill, bill! Calm down, calm down. You just popped a core plug mate........?

Deep breath, deep breath.

There, see.........................it was just a joke mate, just a joke (you like a good wind up mate. No drama in that is there mate? No need to get all POST traumatic is there? Mate?

This is a tyre selling thread after all!

Look, go back to your racing in the North east paddock where you seem to have a reputation for riding at least as fast as 7 seconds off the pace will allow you - I could sell you some of my tyres + postage of course (could you collect them in your van?); give you some more advice about your riding style and thread behaviour, you'd be fine.

You'd have to lose that label you have gained for yourself up there though or we couldnt meet up. It starts with a male cow, ends with something sounding like 'IT' then add your name above, easy to work out. We could also get rid of that silly orange bib - must be confusing for those postal customers of yours each day?

Guys on here think you have been taught a bit of a lesson mate.

Bye!

Coxxy

Last edited by coxxy; 14-04-11 at 08:57 PM.
  Received Infraction
Closed Thread