SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

2006 Annual Rideout Discussions & info on the 2006 SV650.org's annual rideout

Old 03-07-06, 08:21 PM   #61
jonboy

Default Re: calling those in London/the SE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Messie
PS Shall I bring some stickers so we can label ourselves? I remember people last year saying what a good idea it would be if we could identify people from this site.
I reckon that's a great idea (written in big black marker too), saves any embarassment with forgetting everyone's name ten sceconds after they've been told it .

Real name and user name too would be perfect.

Old 03-07-06, 08:29 PM   #62
Stig

I thought my idea last year was good enough. Can't everyone follow suit again this year

Old 03-07-06, 08:37 PM   #63
Quiff Wichard
Mega Poster

Quote:
Ape - I've sorted it. I'll be getting to yours thursday evening, if that's still ok? We can set off together. Which is best to yours - clockwise or anti on the M25?

Quiff - can I borrow one of your sleeping mats please, pretty pretty please???

PS Shall I bring some stickers so we can label ourselves? I remember people last year saying what a good idea it would be if we could identify people from this site.

I sold them !!!

I did ask ages ago!!

we have 2 blow up beds.. I can take a sponge mattress that I liek and u can have one of the blow up beds .. as kim is taking the car- .

if you trust me not to forget.! -
like I say- we are a big friendly gang!.. and I would hate someone not to have a good nights sleep.. and I know what a pain it is to carry all your gear on a bike... so... if you want I can take the sponge and you can have the blow up . !.....

glad to be of service
Old 03-07-06, 08:38 PM   #64
Quiff Wichard
Mega Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonboy
Quote:
I reckon that's a great idea (written in big black marker too), saves any embarassment with forgetting everyone's name ten sceconds after they've been told it .

yes no one knows me !!
Old 03-07-06, 08:39 PM   #65
Stig

Quote:
Ape - I've sorted it. I'll be getting to yours thursday evening, if that's still ok? We can set off together. Which is best to yours - clockwise or anti on the M25?
I would say anticlockwise (miss all the variable speed limit sections) don't go all the way round to the M4 though. Take the M40 West bound towards High Wycombe, off at Junction 4 onto the A404 onto the A404(M), onto the M4 West bound towards Reading.

This way you miss the busy part of the M25 and the variable speed limits. Watch out for police between Reading and Newbury on the M4, they are pretty hot around at the moment.

If you can remember the route, take Junction 12 off the M4 and take the A4 into Newbury, it's far shorter than going all the way to Junction 13 and down the A34.

Old 03-07-06, 08:44 PM   #66
Quiff Wichard
Mega Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigApe
I thought my idea last year was good enough. Can't everyone follow suit again this year

Written across the back of his head in red - "BIG APE"

for those that don't know.

Old 03-07-06, 08:53 PM   #67
Messie
The Teacer
Mega Poster

Default Rideout to the rideout - calling those in London/the SE!

Ape - your idea was perfect - for you! Not all of us are brave enough to shave off most of their hair then dye it blond and white. I'll raid the stock cupboards for us cowards and bring pens and label. And I'll try very hard to follow your directions.

Quiff - sorry pet, I didn't read the date of your message. Anything other than sleeping on the ground would be very much appreciated. Thank you

Ooooh I'm getting excited now! I've started writing lists
Old 03-07-06, 09:28 PM   #68
Devil Biccy

[quote="Cazza"]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiderman
even went sleeping bag shopping at lunchtime.
I can't find mine...

Cazza I have a spare sleeping bag if you want to borrow it?

Old 04-07-06, 08:50 AM   #69
Blue Flame
Mega Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonboy
Quote:

I found some Tshirt transfer paper that I had bought for the bairn so i'm gonna be a sad git and buy a couple of cheap t/shirts and put my name on them. :P

Previous >> K3 SV650S - Candy Copper;Lower Fairing Set;Fender Extender; Powerbronze Screen; HEL Braided Lines;
Old 04-07-06, 08:52 AM   #70
Spiderman
Where the hell am I?
Mega Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RizlaSV
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiderman
WooHoo!

I've booked the friday off now and even went sleeping bag shopping at lunchtime.
ha ha, now there's no excuse!!

Updated list of those meeting at the Ace (2:30pm meet for 3pm departure):

1. RizlaSV
2. Cazza
3. Deeas
4. Spiderman

Any more takers?
Ok, i'm updatingg this list a little as i know RizlaSV has limited access to the net this week. So...

Updated list of those meeting at the Ace (2:30pm meet for 3pm departure):

1. RizlaSV
2. Cazza
3. Deeas
4. Spiderman
5. TSM

Anyone else? Maybe PM me if you want me to add you to the list
AlpineCarStereo: you win ....... eeerrr ..... ummm ..... my undying support of you, the greatest Mod this forum has ever known. My Leige. davepreston: i bow to your modding godliness. vixis: He's this really cute Persian tea-boy, Im so not giving you his number :P