SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Idle Banter For non SV and non bike related chat (and the odd bit of humour - but if any post isn't suitable it'll get deleted real quick).
There's also a "U" rating so please respect this. Newbies can also say "hello" here too.

Old 13-05-09, 01:15 PM   #61
keithd

Default Re: its back!!! teh wednesday "post me a riddle" thread. sponsored by Brains Faggots

i think its time to announce soulkiss's answer....i googled it this morning, have had a pint at lunchtime so apologies if it makes no sense...

a painter was painting a sign at a pub for the "bull and gate"...the landlord looked at it disapprovingly and said "you've not painted it the right colour or left a big enough gap between the Bull and "And" and "And" and Gate

soulboy if i've rained on your parade, the lager consumed makes me meh and anyway its my thread
Old 13-05-09, 01:58 PM   #62
SoulKiss
Mega Poster

Default Re: its back!!! teh wednesday "post me a riddle" thread. sponsored by Brains Faggots

Quote:
Originally Posted by leedsmatt7 View Post
fish?
Correct, my Precioussssssssss..... (modified version of one of the Riddles in The Hobbit to stop the Google-posse

█╬╬╬╬()i¯i▀▀▀▀▀█Ξ███████████████████████████████)
SoulKiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-09, 02:05 PM   #63
Owenski

wohooooo i got one!
but ive already told mine... hmmmm give me a moment to think of another (google)
Old 13-05-09, 02:10 PM   #64
SoulKiss
Mega Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by keithd View Post
i think its time to announce soulkiss's answer....i googled it this morning, have had a pint at lunchtime so apologies if it makes no sense...

a painter was painting a sign at a pub for the "bull and gate"...the landlord looked at it disapprovingly and said "you've not painted it the right colour or left a big enough gap between the Bull and "And" and "And" and Gate

soulboy if i've rained on your parade, the lager consumed makes me meh and anyway its my thread
I already gave the answer Keithy-babes, it seemed to be holding up the flow of your thead

█╬╬╬╬()i¯i▀▀▀▀▀█Ξ███████████████████████████████)
SoulKiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-09, 02:18 PM   #65
keithd

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoulKiss View Post
I already gave the answer Keithy-babes, it seemed to be holding up the flow of your thead
oh for Cliff's sake! Have you? lummy, i didnt see it!! d'oh
Old 13-05-09, 02:26 PM   #66
Spiderman
Where the hell am I?
Mega Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by davepreston View Post
break stick in half, 2 halfs make a hole , crawl out throught the hole
sk's "now repeat and and and and and"
Quote:
Originally Posted by chompy View Post
bravo, heard it before then
Version i heard was similar but had this at he begining.

The man bangs his hand against the wall till its sore. He then uses this to sore (saw) the wood in half....etc.
AlpineCarStereo: you win ....... eeerrr ..... ummm ..... my undying support of you, the greatest Mod this forum has ever known. My Leige. davepreston: i bow to your modding godliness. vixis: He's this really cute Persian tea-boy, Im so not giving you his number :P
Spiderman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-09, 02:29 PM   #67
Owenski

what does an island and the letter t have in common.
Old 13-05-09, 04:11 PM   #68
Venom

Quote:
Originally Posted by leedsmatt7 View Post
what does an island and the letter t have in common.
They're both in the middle of the ocean.

No?
Old 13-05-09, 04:22 PM   #69
keithd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venom View Post
They're both in the middle of the ocean.

No?
oooo so close

sea.
Old 13-05-09, 04:28 PM   #70
Venom

Quote:
Originally Posted by keithd View Post
oooo so close

sea.
North sea?