SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Soho Massive For the London based SV owners

View Poll Results: Will you be attending the AR?
Yes 18 66.67%
Yes + guest 4 14.81%
Yes + more than one guest 0 0%
No 5 18.52%
Voters: 27. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 29-01-08, 09:12 PM   #71
monkey

Default Re: The Soho Mini Spammy Mega Thread Part II!!

Has someone please got a torque wrench I can borrow for a couple of days? Need to fit some protection. You know where I cam and I do the top left quarter of greater London for work.

Thanks.

Old 30-01-08, 10:01 AM   #72
Bear

I've got a 40-200nm one if that'll do. Need to get a lower down the range one for smaller stuff, but got this one from Mummy for chrimbo! Come to my place and I'll give you a hand with fitting if you like.

Old 30-01-08, 02:43 PM   #73
monkey

Cheers Mister! Edit: Just read I need a wrench for as low as 20Nm so I'll have to pass. Thanks a lot anyway.

Gonna get one of those all in ?100 Halfords socket sets in the meantime. My last one got niicked out of my work van along with a few grands worth of tools . I use cheapo Homebase or Stanley tools now.

Old 30-01-08, 04:21 PM   #74
Paws

ohh ima happy bunny,just been into triumph dealer and they have 3 675 SE's sat there-think one of them is mine
test ride booked for this sat

Old 30-01-08, 08:27 PM   #75
monkey

Yummy. When you take one out check how limited the steering lock is. Nearly had me a few times.

Old 30-01-08, 08:37 PM   #76
monkey

SPAM TIME. The most interesting thing I did today was to extend my hand drying routine in a toilet so I could watch the automatic fresh air sprayer time down from 39 seconds when I spotted it, to the *phhrrrrt* of the spray. I have such a full and interesting life.

Oh and on the way home from work I had to call the fuzz TWICE due to a crash in the fast lane of the M25 and a broken down car in the fast lane of the M40. Just missed them both. God knows why the broken down Merc driver couldn't pull over to the hard shoulder. There was a lovely pool of something next to it but surely he'd have had time to pull over?

Old 30-01-08, 08:51 PM   #77
Spiderman
Where the hell am I?
Mega Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by teriyakimonkey View Post
My missus is an artworker and does all the new Monopoly boards. Here's one she done for an exec leaving Hasbro:

is that for real Monkey? Is that what she does?

Thers me going off on a silly tangent with the Monopoly thing just to be silly and you come up with this?????

If this is true, then my friend, thats spooky!
AlpineCarStereo: you win ....... eeerrr ..... ummm ..... my undying support of you, the greatest Mod this forum has ever known. My Leige. davepreston: i bow to your modding godliness. vixis: He's this really cute Persian tea-boy, Im so not giving you his number :P
Old 30-01-08, 11:01 PM   #78
monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiderman View Post
is that for real Monkey? Is that what she does?

Thers me going off on a silly tangent with the Monopoly thing just to be silly and you come up with this?????

If this is true, then my friend, thats spooky!
Yeah that's what she does. She spends a lot of time doing different versions of all sorts of games and other bits. The fella leaving got this instead of a ?20k Rolex! He he he. Not a very good picture cos I had to do a screen capture from a pdf.

Spooookeh

Old 31-01-08, 11:16 AM   #79
jambo
Mega Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by teriyakimonkey View Post
Cheers Mister! Edit: Just read I need a wrench for as low as 20Nm so I'll have to pass. Thanks a lot anyway.

Gonna get one of those all in ?100 Halfords socket sets in the meantime. My last one got niicked out of my work van along with a few grands worth of tools . I use cheapo Homebase or Stanley tools now.
If you want I can bring one to Soho? I don't like to be without it for any extended length of time but it's amazing what can be done at the side of frith. PM if req'd
Old 31-01-08, 11:37 AM   #80
Bear

Ahh, Jambo and his Comfort Wrench. It's kinda sweet really!

Closed Thread