SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Idle Banter For non SV and non bike related chat (and the odd bit of humour - but if any post isn't suitable it'll get deleted real quick).
There's also a "U" rating so please respect this. Newbies can also say "hello" here too.

Old 11-12-08, 04:47 PM   #1
Kinvig

Default Adventure Biking Photo needed!

Oh mighty org.

I'm developing a website that should fill a biking-niche.

I'm after a photograph that I can use for the header of a website. None of my photos have the look I need.

I need an adventure biking photo. Something like a bike/bikes next to some out-of-the-way destination.

It'll be used for a panaorama-type header image 200px by 960px, so I'll crop the image (I'll be doing some trimming/touching up in Photoshop!)

If you've got a picture that may suit & you don't mind if I use it on my website then please email it to me.

The site will be aimed at adventure bikers - I've created loads of code from scratch but there's a *bit* more work to do - once it's ready I'll stick a link up & pester you to register! Version 1 of the site will be ready in February.

Below is the front runner for my header page - but ideally I'll need one with just bikes - no people (at least not without crash helmets on) as I want the site to become "personal" to the registered user.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg header.jpg (17.4 KB, 0 views)
Old 11-12-08, 05:03 PM   #2
gettin2dizzy

Default Re: Adventure Biking Photo needed!

Have a look on ADVrider. They have names at the bottom so you'll know who to ask for permission.

Some excellent photos on there.

HTH