SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Bikes - Talk & Issues Newsworthy and topical general biking and bike related issues. No crapola!
Need Help: Try Searching before posting

Old 27-03-09, 02:18 PM   #1
davepreston

Angry ****ers at the dvla

a week or two ago i got a letter from the dvla that i have been fined £80 for not getting my tax on time so i responed to the letter informing them i was out ov the country with my mum as she was sick and then i had to bury her so to be honest i had more important things to do that worry about my bike tax
so i recived the answer today £40 fine and £11 for the tax that i missed before i did renew (which i did immediatley upon returning to the uk)
just call it me but this is a ****in ****take i feel like taking my tax back and going **** you sorn the bloody thing and i'll just do what half the other dicks in the country and ride without it what a bunch of ****s im ready to go postal on these *******s (handy concidering there office is round the corner from my house)
or am i being overly critical here
Old 27-03-09, 02:22 PM   #2
Bluepete
Mega Poster

Default Re: ****ers at the dvla

No, you are reacting with emotion against a Govenment department filled with people without a trace of humanity.

You stand very little chance of winning, however bad that sounds and however unfair it is, it's the truth.

In the meantime, find a friendly farmer with a muck spreader and go and fertilise the building with some grade A poo!!

Pete
Bluepete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-09, 02:27 PM   #3
timwilky
Mega Poster

My headmasters house backed onto one of our fields. He actually had the gaul to suggest that I would deliberately muck spread close to the fence to ensure his back garden got covered in poo.

But once he had given me the idea, I at least made sure it was extra ripe.
Old 28-03-09, 08:19 AM   #4
ThEGr33k

Dave, that sucks ar$e! They do seem to be a bunch of ****'s though dont they. Cant even spend it on what we pay it for... Tsh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by timwilky View Post
My headmasters house backed onto one of our fields. He actually had the gaul to suggest that I would deliberately muck spread close to the fence to ensure his back garden got covered in poo.

But once he had given me the idea, I at least made sure it was extra ripe.
LMAO
Old 28-03-09, 08:28 AM   #5
Richie
fantabulas
Mega Poster

bankers the lot of them. I feel for ya pal.