SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

SV Talk, Tuning & Tweaking Discussion and chat on all topics and technical stuff related to the SV650 and SV1000
Need Help: Try Searching before posting

Old 26-05-23, 05:07 PM   #1
Paul_m

Default TT Anyone?

Just arriving at the IOM for the TT.
Just wondered if anyone else was making the trip over?

Cheers. Paul
Paul_m is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-23, 04:58 AM   #2
mister c
Mega Poster

Default Re: TT Anyone?

I love the Isle Of Man, in fact, before Covid, we were supposed to have moved there, but my wife had the usual "I can't leave my family behind" feeling & we never went after selling my bikes, giving up my job etc.
The only time of the year that I wouldn't like to visit would be TT fortnight. I feel that it would spoil the place for me.
From 2010, I watched the Southern 100 races down in Castletown, it's real racing, not a time trial & the island is much quieter.
My son has gone over this year for practice week, looks as though you have the weather for it. Have fun & enjoy, I'll watch it on the telly as usual
mister c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-23, 07:59 AM   #3
Paul_m

Default Re: TT Anyone?

We went down to Castletown over the weekend to watch the Pre TT Classic. Down o business yesterday though, unfortunately the R6 expired on lap 2 so new engine there..

I agree with you on TT fortnight if I lived here, I would just sent out my house for the duration and I'm on holiday with the proceeds and watch it on TT+
Paul_m is offline   Reply With Quote