SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

For Sale - SV's and SV related items For SV's and SV spare parts only. 650 or 1000 No other items Unsanctioned trade ads will be deleted as will spam and chat.

Old 23-04-22, 02:45 PM   #1
CheGuevara

Default Pointy bits

So I'm enjoying the SV enough on the track that I don't really see myself being road focused on it again. With that in mind, I figure I might as well sell off the bits I've removed. I'm not looking for the moon for any of this stuff, and not really thought too much about prices, but if you're after anything PM me a fair price and I'm sure we can do a deal. Collection preferred (especially for any of the bulkier items) - I'm near Huntingdon, but travel to Hatfield and Stevenage usually once/week -or anywhere not too far off the A14/A1 along that route could work.

Also, I don't use Paypal except to pay for eBay stuff, so it'll be bank transfer for anything not paid cash on collection. I've been registered on this site since 2009(!!! bloody hell!!), bought two SVs off this site, and sold a few bits, and as far as I know nobody has had anything bad to say about me - at least in context of those transactions Hopefully that helps offset concerns about transferring money, though personally I'd rather you turn up with cash and collect anyhow.

All of this stuff is off a low-mileage K9, blue with white stripes - full fairing version. All in pretty good shape - will sort out detailed pics for bits anyone is keen on.

Some of the stuff I have to sell (message me if there's anything you need and think I might have removed):

- [SOLD] Ktech 10.0N fork springs - they have one novice group track day and maybe a couple hundred road miles on them (I've now got cartridges).

- Stock fork springs and fork internals -all the bits that came out when the carts went in.

- Stock front and passenger footpegs/brackets/controls.

- Stock tail bodywork, front and rear seats, rear solo-cowl, rear grab bar, rear subframe, inner plastics, indicators etc. A couple pairs of the black triangular side cover things.

- Good/new-ish Yuasa YTX12-BS battery (removed as I replaced with LiFePo4)

- [SOLD] Factory Suzuki rear top box with the mount that goes in place of the rear seat.

- R&G racing black exhaust hanger.

- Stock exhaust -just the centre section really (including catalytic), plus a link pipe, as I had to cut the front downpipe to get it off. Has been cut (nicely) for a slip on - Delkevic carbon can, which I might sell as well.

- I would like to sell the front fairing, headlights etc, but need to sort out some race bodywork first (unless you've got some race bodywork you'd like to swap).

- Stock shock.

- I have a couple Nitron shock springs - 575 and 625lbs in Nitron blue -maybe useful if you're swapping in a ZX/GSXR shock, or Nitron, or Maxton etc. Those rates I think are better suited for a curvy unless you're pretty big?

- Nearly new set of Michelin Road 5's (I'm using Supercorsas on the track so these have probably a few hundred road miles on them. I'm a bit on the fence with selling these (thought I might use them for cold/wet track days), but if you're keen I could probably have my arm twisted.

- Original throttle tube (I did the R6 swap).

- Original clutch perch, front master, original levers plus back short billet levers. A bit on the fence again as they might be useful if I [when I inevitably] crash, but shout if you're keen. The stock front reservoir has a carbon-look cap if that floats your boat at all.

- Two rear brake disks.

- Stock rear axle adjusters.

Last edited by CheGuevara; 21-05-22 at 03:29 PM.
CheGuevara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-22, 02:54 PM   #2
CheGuevara

Default Re: Pointy bits

A few pics. I'll upload/send more/better shots of anything you're interested in.

Old 23-04-22, 04:09 PM   #3
triumph

HIya
Interested in the springs, how much posted to the Wirral?
Cheers
triumph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-22, 04:17 PM   #4
CheGuevara

Quote:
Originally Posted by triumph View Post
HIya
Interested in the springs, how much posted to the Wirral?
Cheers
Which springs - the shock springs or the fork springs, all of them or some combination? Can you ping me a postcode?
Old 23-04-22, 04:21 PM   #5
triumph

Sorry mate, the fork springs. I'm at CH43 1UG
Old 23-04-22, 04:45 PM   #6
CheGuevara

Quote:
Sorry mate, the fork springs. I'm at CH43 1UG

Cheers. I'm just sorting dinner out but will ping back a bit later with a price. I assume you want just the ktech ones?
Old 23-04-22, 05:39 PM   #7
triumph

Yes just the ktech ones
Thanks
Old 23-04-22, 05:42 PM   #8
triumph

Also, no mad rush! Whenever you have time
Old 23-04-22, 07:14 PM   #9
CheGuevara

Quote:
Yes just the ktech ones
Thanks

So they're £90 new. I reckon £55 shipped is a fair price (nets me just under £50). PM me with your address if that works for you and I'll get back to you with bank details. Cheers!
Old 24-04-22, 10:16 AM   #10
triumph

PMd you fella