SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

For Sale - SV's and SV related items For SV's and SV spare parts only. 650 or 1000 No other items Unsanctioned trade ads will be deleted as will spam and chat.

Old 01-10-17, 09:56 AM   #1
Stilo

Default K7 pointy engine for spares or repair

I have a complete K7 engine for sale for spares or repair, I have never heard it running & I dont know what is wrong with it. I was told that it was knocking.
The last MOT showed that it had done 29K miles I dont know how many miles it did after that.
The engine is complete, it has the usual marks and corrosion etc but there is no external damage to the casings or cylinders etc. It has the oil cooler and thermostat housing still attached.
The rear lower mounting bolt is siezed into the casings and has been cut off just proud of the engine on both sides.
The engine could be a good base for a track bike or just for spares.
I have the engine for sale on EBay but I would sell it to a forum member for £150.
I live north of Northampton 5 minutes from Junction 1 of the A14
Thanks
Old 07-10-17, 09:18 AM   #2
Stilo

Default Re: K7 pointy engine for spares or repair

sold