SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

SV Talk, Tuning & Tweaking Discussion and chat on all topics and technical stuff related to the SV650 and SV1000
Need Help: Try Searching before posting

Old 21-01-22, 05:53 PM   #1
gadget

Default Curvy 'S' headlight change

Hey all, I was thinking of removing my curvy 's' fairing completely as I've now converted to street bars and prefer the look of a 'fighter naked' ish!
The alternative lights, brackets etc are all but sorted, so .... toying with the idea of a Vapour dash or similar.
Is there a complete wiring harness available for the curvy 650s that's a 'plug n play' affair to go with the Vapour or any alternative clocks?
I've heard somewhere that there may have to be some wire chopping etc to make all the dash functions work!
I'd rather not have to hack the wiring about for obvious reasons so was wonder if anyone had done this mod and could shed some light on the conversion. Cheers.
gadget is offline   Reply With Quote