SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

For Sale - Other Bikes and General biking items For other bikes, clothing, helmets etc. Unsanctioned trade ads will be deleted as will spam and chat. Anything not relevant to motorcycling will be moved to Idle Banter

Old 09-05-09, 10:40 PM   #1
CheGuevara

Default Trailer: Single Bike

Sturdy, single-bike steel trailer that tows very well. Looking for £125. Located in Corby. Collection only but i may be able to meet you part way (negotiable).

I hauled it behind my 1.2L Corsa last season with no issue whatsoever.Very solid and secure - over-built really. Only selling as I've now upgraded to a larger tow vehicle and a 3-bike trailer. Tires are in good shape as is the spare.Also includes ramp.

Here's the best pic I have at the moment (from my crap phone-cam) - will try and get better ones tomorrow. Honestly it's in better shape than the pic shows - paint is in great condition, trailer is rust-free etc...

CheGuevara is offline   Reply With Quote