SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

For Sale - SV's and SV related items For SV's and SV spare parts only. 650 or 1000 No other items Unsanctioned trade ads will be deleted as will spam and chat.

Old 04-01-15, 03:07 PM   #1
millemille

Default Pace SV radiator

I've currently got in my possession a Ducati Corse radiator and a Pace SV radiator, either of which could be used on my Sv project bike.

I'm not decided on which one I'm going to use as it's split 50/50 on the pro's and con's of each one, but I only need one of them and there's a fair bit of money tied up in both of them.

So I've put them both up for sale (the Ducati one is on a couple of Ducati forums and motoforum) and whichever sells first will decide on what I use.

The Pace radiator has just been shipped over from the States and is in good condition...

I've pressure tested it and it's 100% solid.

I'm told that Pace made a limited number of these and that they sold for in excess of £1,500 each.

The only issue at the moment is that it was previously fitted to an SV race bike which had a ram air system, where the inlet ran under the headstock and over the top of the rad, and as a result the mounts have been modified and the rad sits lower down than it needs to...

It's my intention to have new top mounts made by Matt at http://www.ahfabrications.com/ at the end of the month to pull the rad up higher.

I'm looking to cover my costs and no more. The rad cost me £348.22, so if you want it it as it is that's what I'm asking for it (plus shipping or delivery), and I'd have thought the new top mounts would cost in the region of £50.

So about £400 for a bespoke oversized SV radiator.

Anyone interested?
millemille is offline   Reply With Quote